Thread: Hanny the Houseguest

TastinGood

Let me first say congratulations to Hanny on placing 6th out of 24 today in the race. He got a bad start and charged through the pack like a champ...passing riders left and right throughout the hilly Arkansas terrain. Great ride Hanny!

After the race we ate at Friday's....let me tell you, Hanny is the funniest man EVER. His chats with the waitress had me literally rolling in my seat I was laughing so hard. It was absolutely hilarious.
    If only we could have recorded it....it would be classic.
    Never before have I seen someone lean in to a waitress and whisper "My ass is very raw tonight" without at least some sort of explanation...oh but Hanny did! (He later clarified to our waitress why his ass was raw....and that he needed to apply lotion immediately to his cheeks).

Stay tuned and we'll see what happens in the next episode of "Hanny the Houseguest"!

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I was so close to gettin TG this waitress' phone number, you have NO clue!
    but then we figured out she was married, started talkin about her home life and crap.
    Like we wanna hear that.
    Anyways... it was awfullly fun...
    She said (the waitress) that I was a geek though, but I wasn't the one who forgot to put our orders in, and all that jazz.
    I did get us free deserts all around.. i shoulda asked for my daquri to be free too..
    damn...
    awwwwwwwww well, i can't wait until we go out tonight, i'm bringin my A-game!