Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

one of the precautions listed on the label
    of my deodorant says:

DO NOT OVER APPLY!

wtf does that mean?

is it possible to over apply deodorant??
    how much is too much??
    what happens if you over apply?
    does the extra application of deodorant
    nullify the initial application in some way?

this disclaimer bothers me deeply.

Cyalaytr

HMmm how much could be too much. Well, that depends. Is it a stick, roll on or spray.

Stick - too much would be if you had a white powder film all the way to your elbow and couldnt close your arms fully to the side of your body hence leaving you looking like a pro wrestler or hulk hogan.

Roll on - Too much would be if you have a thin clear liquid soaking into your nylons. If you have that April fresh scent clear to your butt crack... you prolly got a little too much

Spray on - If you cant see yourself in the mirror due to the over use of spray and you can only see a smokey fog from the now empty can and your arm pits are now frozen in the air but smell really clean to anyone a block down the street and the fire dept has posted a "Caution Flamable" notice on your back... maybe a bit too much.

Hope that helps ya

CYA [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Cyalaytr:
    like a pro wrestler or hulk hogan.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

bwahahahahahaaa... that made me laugh.

its secret solid... i'd never use a roll-on
    or a spray because it gives me the sensation
    that i am already icky due to the moisture
    of each.

Cyalaytr

Exclamation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by shatzy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Cyalaytr:
    like a pro wrestler or hulk hogan.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

bwahahahahahaaa... that made me laugh.

its secret solid... i'd never use a roll-on
    or a spray because it gives me the sensation
    that i am already icky due to the moisture
    of each.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well there is your whole problem from the get go. Strong enough for a man but made for a woman. What the hell is that spose to mean? Are they trying to insinuate that we stink more so then a woman who sweats? HMMMMMMMM Sounds like they are beign Damn fence riders I say. I propose you call the 1-800 number on back of the roll on and give them the big "what for" and tell them to either explain it clearly or you will just have to switch to a new kind.

Look on the bright side though.. I am still trying to figure out those tampon and maxi pads commercials. I mean do WE REALLY need to know how messy it gets and that all women aren't built the same size? And what the hell... WINGS!! Next thing they will be adding is a tale fin for extended periods of sitting or some crap.

OK anyhow....

CYA
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Over application, can cause irritation due to there being an "over amount" of certain chemicals of such and such, yada yada.
    I know I used to use a deoderant that, when I would use it a lot.... it would irritate my skin after a week or so...
    because i'd put it on a few times per day *after practices, after shower, etc.* cuz I used to be sweaty a LOT during season.
    so maybe that's what they mean.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A lot of the spray ones are tested on animals too.
    "Next thing they will be adding is a tale fin for extended periods of sitting or some crap."
    That is fucking funny.....but yet so true, who knows what will be next in this weird and wonderful world.

Cyalaytr

WOW Shatzy.. that is usually more info then most men wanna know... but either way ya know what really gets me? Is that when the uninformed or the scaredy silly do the Double Up therory. You know a Pad and a Pon (Tampon). I mean if you dont have enough faith in either then why not just cork it up or something.

And worse yet what is this new fangled device that looks like a mini cup or condom not yet unrolled that you are spose to cram way up there and then drain it when it fills up.

Damn I am so freekin glad I am not a girl. i had enough problems trying to figure out how to get both pee streams in the pot after a night of sex and no shower. And I know what you girls are thinking..... Wel just clamp it off and fix the problem. OH YA THERE IS A BRILIANT IDEA. Every try to to jump in front of a moving truck? Not only does it hurt like hell but after you realize that was a dumb fucking move you let go and now have both streams going all over the walls or worse yet your feet.

Ahhh little did Shatzy know her Deodorant topic would get us this far.

CYA [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In year 9 in Health Education, the teacher said "males look at their penis's all the time, but females don't...so i want you girls to go home and get a mirror and have a look down there"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

those little 'cup' dealies are a godsend....
    they are called 'instead' by their brand name.
    it has been known that i will gladly speak
    about INSTEADs because i love them.

actually, i don't love them. i hate them.
    ok... its a love/hate thing.

the 'double-up' thing is a nice idea in theory...
    because one can never be sure as to what type
    of period you are gonna have.
    unfortunately, you can only purchase ONE size
    of any product. they don't make variety packs
    (which i think would be a great idea).

usually, its more abundant in the beginning than
    toward the end of a run... which is why having
    a few different products or sizes would come in
    handy. but i assume most women prefer to double-up
    because it gives added security in unsure territory.
    i dunno. i'm not a double-up kinda gal.
    maybe i should be. *shrugs*

anyways... back to INSTEADS.

hand

ingenious? i think so.

but... there is a problem (that i won't go in
    to any grave detail about here -- unless pressed).

INSTEADS are not a pleasure to remove....

Cyalaytr

OH how cute it looks like a little knomes (sp) rain hat. You mean like when you try to get them out is like blind folding yourself while doing an oil change and trying to pour the oil catch can into a waste container?? MESSY!!??!!

The other brilliant idea is to attach that string that just hangs there like your private part ate a mouse. I mean what do you do with the string when ya pee... just hold it out of the way or tuck it in?/

CYA

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast