Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: deodorant...

Cyalaytr

Well in this case she would do it to that point all the time just to torture me and then leave. Then she tease that she had done it so much that I prolly was so use to it I couldnt come if I tried... but to warn her if I did. Well, after her months of torture my therory was, "if you play with a loaded gun I can go off when you least expect it". Needless to say she quit torturing and if I wanted anything anymore I had to speak up.

Ohhhhhhhhhh the topics we cover. These won't be writen on some paper for St Peter to read at Heavens gate when we die will they be??

CYA [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bwahahahahah... its been said that st. peter is a lurker here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i love the way this thread jumps from topic to topic, i wonder how many people have lines that reason from deodorant application, to periods and tampons, to 'instead' cups, followed by a gay intermezzo, and then all of a sudden some morals of sex [img]smile.gif[/img]

I love you guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cyalaytr

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by zelazny:
    i love the way this thread jumps from topic to topic, i wonder how many people have lines that reason from deodorant application, to periods and tampons, to 'instead' cups, followed by a gay intermezzo, and then all of a sudden some morals of sex [img]smile.gif[/img]

I love you guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

BAHAHAHAHHA true true.. well you know if you come here talking your Tampon crap we will turn it into some sort of topic about how God disapproves of the use of them because they are not ordained by the Catholic church or some wild thing. Ahhhhh the freedom of the ACROP site and its interesting people that go with. :-)

Reminds me of that game when you were given a subject or word and you had to show its relation to some movie star like Rob Lowe.

CYA [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"crayons"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

elementary [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cyalaytr

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by zelazny:
    "crayons"</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well we all know that the 64 box of colors with the built in sharpen but it has way to many colors to choose from and what the heck kind of color is Wisteria?? And we all know that the Devil red is just propaganda against the church for you don't see any Christian White in the box do you??? HMMMMMMM

And you know that they have issued many safety warnings due to crayon hazards. I mean you know how many people went into shock and almost died from heart attack when their 3 year old pooped out purple and green? I mean the dangers are too many to cover here but you can see the Crayon Safety site at

Crayon Safety

It is a good thing you didn't say Paste. You know EVERYONE ate paste as a kid. That is why the young of today are all screwed up. They don't have paste.. they only have computers.

CYA

Speaking of warning labels though...

Funny Warning labels for Shatzy to feel better about her deodorant... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh no [img]frown.gif[/img]
    With all the dumb people protected by these warnings, they'll start breeding us out [img]frown.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

i got it wrong, not king stupid...
    King Obvious everyone!