Thread: cell phones

Cyalaytr

I was sitting back the other day wondering why my monthly cell bill is cheaper then my home phone when I dont use my home phone for any long distance since we get free long distance on the cell after a certain time. No one calls us collect, etc... HMMMMMMMM I think if I didnt have to have DSL at home out the phone cord would go and I woul djust get a cell phone. At least that way my home phone would be my mobel phone and I could cut my charges in like half or better. AT&T sucks!!! But then again so does Quest.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that is what cristi and I do, we each have a cell phone, and those are our home phones. right now we get 3000 night and weekends and 350 daytime (i think that is right) with rollover plus free phone-to-phone (meaning i can talk to anyone on a cingular plan for free at any time) for around 60 bucks a month or so.

Cyalaytr

Well I would deff go that route if I didnt have to have a home phone for my DSL.... I could go cable route but with my DSL or I should say my ISP .. I get a very very very high email limit and I can send and recieve larger emails. I think the largerest I have sent so far was 2x 39 megs. My friends cant do that with their Comcast cable modems. So I would be screwed. [img]confused.gif[/img]