Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Complaining and false sympathy?What are people complaining about?

Do you think people dont feel sorrow when they think of others that died on that day?I feel bad for those people on those flights that KNEW they were going to die.And I feel bad for there families.Am I feeling false sympathy?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why are they"so-called terrorist attacks"?-What do YOU call them?

"Glory hungry millitant president,using this MINOR catastrophe as passage to a new world order".-He's responding to what happened!I fail to see the glory in it.As far as millitant,whats he supposed to do?Invite Ossama over for a Bar B que to talk things over?

I know its minor,in that millions of people didnt die,but its major because this sort of thing has never happened on US soil to this degree before.And we dont ever want this to happen again so we take it seriously.I dont know about you,but Im glad our president is taking this seriously and doesnt come on tv telling me "you know this is relativly minor if you think about it"

"New world order"???-There is no "new world order",we've been the best,most strongest country for well over a hundred years now.Be proud,not ashamed that you live here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And as far as this droping nuclear bombs on Japan goes.

Good God,did you just call that a "terrorist act"?I cant even comprehend how you came up with that statement.

Just imagine,if you've been fighting for 5 damn years,fighting against people who will die,kill themselves to kill you!And you have a way to end this horrid war in a fell swoop.To strike a blow so severe it makes your enimy stand still and take notice.Dropping those bombs was the best thing that could have ever happened.You contend those people were innocent.They were supporting a government that went to war against us,they're not innocent.Its war,"wars hell" as Sherman said and thats the sad truth.

You know,my fuking uncle was "innocent"too till he got killed by the Japanese in WW2.Now hes buried on some fuking island in the south Pacific.Why dont you put a picture of his mangled dead body on your board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a Great Big White World.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking at what you say,I think you have little regard for life.You seem to think it doesnt matter when it ends and by whose hand.I can only ask,if someone takes the life of someone you care about deaply are you going to shrug it off as "we are all going to die sometime"

There comes a time when you must choose what is right and what is wrong.We elect officials to do this.We as citizens elect these people to represent our thoughts.Have you figured out what is right and wrong?You cant just say that all actions by other countries are just and ours are wrong.Why is it another countries aggression against us is alright,but when we act to defend ourselfs its "arrogant"?You used that word quite often in describing our country.

Arrogance, can also be described as confidense.We are a confident nation.This confidense is fueled when other countries get in trouble and they ask for our help.They know that we have the resources and know-how and compassion ...to lend a helping hand.

Time after time we've lent aid to other countries,including those starving countries you talk about.Is it wrong that we should ask of these countries back,"Elect a democratic government"?

We take interest in countries and groups that spread there own war and hate beyond there borders,like Al Qaida,like Japan did,and like Germany did.And now that our continent has been attacked we feel more vunerable,thus the thought of attacking nations like Iraq first,before they get the means to set off a dirty bomb or Nuclear bomb in our country happens.

I guess Id like to ask you Shatzy,why the lack of care for whether people die or not?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They gotta die somewhere.

TastinGood

Actually, I think the US tried to invade Canada during the Revolutionary War.

I say we try again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

trampis, you personify the reason why the so many people from other nations are currently so contemptuous of americans and america. (and i ain't talking about the baddie taliban types.) anti americanism is currently very big around my parts.

<font color="#6699FF" size="1">[ September 15, 2002 03:40 AM: Message edited by: soulfilms ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

broaden your knowledge on world affairs and stop thinking about what the rest of the world did to poor little america.

i aim to be the next saddam hussein. internation rebel and the only significant person saying fuck off to western societal domination.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SF i recently used to think like you,
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma"><font size=4 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma"> i aim to be the next saddam hussein. internation rebel and the only significant person saying fuck off to western societal domination.
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    as my icon pretty much states what i believe, hammer and sickle. i have gone from being anti american to anti-imperialist, anti-capitalist. (the difference being .. i acknowledge that there are a few good yanks [img]wink.gif[/img] )
    but over the last couple of months i have drifted back toward to being anti-american, now this is worse then before as i used to just curse america in general. as SF stated people are becoming more anti american but they no longer curse america, they are cursing americans in general, actual people instead of a nation as a whole.

and to end it all both Shatzy and Trampis posted great posts with conviction and style. but to end it even further [img]tongue.gif[/img] with a quote resembling american future.

Were only going to die, from our own arrogance

<font color="#6699FF" size="1">[ September 15, 2002 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Socialaus ]</font>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast