Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    awww thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

(and as far as experience goes, i have a lot of experience by others, i mean, it's legal to use here, so there are enough people who use it occasionally. Heck, when i first moved into this flat, it turned out that the previous inhabitants had a little farm of their own going on just above the washing machine. And since they never paid their old bills, we sold their special lamp (they used this expensive special lamp to grow it under))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've smoked weed...I like it...alot of it depends on what kind of mood your in...a rowdy mood...drink...a more mellow mood...smoke weed...the only reason I don't do it more is because I don't smoke so therefore whenever I do it...my mouth and throat feel coated with thick mucus or something like that the next morning...I just hate the taste in my mouth the morning after...but if it's around...I'll do it...I would just rather go out and buy alcohol than weed...and plus if I'm busted with alcohol...it's no big deal...but if busted with weed, it could be a problem seeing as how it's against the law...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's one of the longest posts i have ever seen ek3 make

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not to mention... the most profound

*raises eyebrow*

TastinGood

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Fibonacci:
    shatzy, i have come with the help you desired:
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

f mightymouse1

rolleyes

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Fibonacci:
    i smoked some marijuana a couple of weeks ago. (and zela, it had been nearly three years since the last time i had done it, so there is no need to worry about it ruining your life.

How can one define what is or isnt a 'ruined' life? It's all based on ones biased and relative perspectives toward a given situation. Given that everyone comes from different situations and past experiences, it is impossible.

this seems to be a typical complaint against all drugs--you just sit around doing nothing, wasting your life. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME THAT IS ANY BETTER? watch tv? play on the internet? play video games? watch a movie? go to church? go to work? read books? what would you consider to be a worth-while activity?

It can obviously by debated as to what activities would be considered worth-while. Some would say smoking pot and some would say going to church would be be activities that they dont consider 'wasting' their time. Still others would argue that nothing in life can be considered worth-while and that every activity is futile. Judging whether or not any of the above listed activities is worth-while (while at the same time comparing it to the activity of smoking pot) is inane, in my opinion.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Creating, Being Creative, rather than just consuming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by shatzy:
    bwahahahahahahah!!!

you are comparing marijuana to HEROIN?!?!?!

LMMFAO!!!

it figures.

so clueless.

And what the heck is that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'that'.... alex....

is the epitome of your posts on this subject....

i.e.: clueless

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry shatz, alex is right.... *winks

Follows
    Following