Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The PO PO

Cyalaytr

OK is it just me or are cops out there (IMO) complete ignorant gun carring control assholes?
    I mean I have friends who are cops and they are USUALLY pretty cool and ok to talk to and if I had to get pulled over I would like one of them to do it. But I swear everyone else that I run into must either be male hating dykes or have the nite stick jammed so far ...

Ok anyhow here is the story. We are all out on the bikes tonight just riding. We stop for a break and to bullshit for awhile and low and behold some lady cops pulls over a truck for God knows what. She calls for backup and then yells at us to leave the parking lot of the local buisness we were parked in front of. As in ...

HEY YOU!! LEAVE NOW! I SAID ALL OF YOU LEAVE!!!!!!

and then we did. We started up the bikes and moved 1 buiness down. :-) I mean hell it isn't posted no loitering. No trespassing signs not a thing. And hell we give half of the places most of our buisness so I really doubt they would run us off.

Anyhow she has all the guys pulled out of the truck and making them pour all their OPEN BEER on the ground. You caught that right?? OPEN BEER!!! well she keeps them there for awhile blaa blaa searches the truck and with or without tickets lets them ALL GO FREE.

She then gets in her car like she is driving in the Indy 500 and comes screeching over to where we were parked. She then says :

I SAID LEAVE!!! IF YOU DON'T leave I WILL TAKE YOU TO JAIL!

We then say umm but it isn't posted?

She replies:

I DON"T CARE WE HAVE HAD A COMPLAINT FROM ALL THE BUISNESSES IN TOWN (BAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY) THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU HERE SO LEAVE.

And we ask if we can see the law or the complaint... and then she gets really pissy

She then some where in there notices we aren't 18 yrs old and that most of us are close to or over 30 yrs old. She then begins to tone it down some what if that is possible.

We then ask her if it is JUST US she is moving along or if the car clubs had to to as well down the road as we would HATE FOR HER TO BE PROFILING!!!

ENd of the story.. no tickets. Got to see a what a woman (no offense to the women here) asks like when the badge goes to her head. What a BIATCH she was.

Any thoughts?

CYA

<font color="#6699ff" size="1">[ June 09, 2003 03:49 AM: Message edited by: Cyalaytr ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think that most cops are reasonable people. it's just some of them are extra extra assholes and that taints the rest of them for us lay people.

there is that intimidative, authoritative aspect of them that is completely condescending, arrogant and rude. most of these are men.

cheap power trip.

but with that said, most of them that i've come across are ok, and most are pretty lenient about speeding, minor evasions of the law.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most i've known are pretty okay people too. Though i'm sure there are some complete bastards in there, like the cop in my hometown that is _afraid_ to do his work. That really stinks.

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I think when they're just a small time local cop, they have issues, if it's something bigger, they seem to chill.
    I know a county cop round here, he's awesome... my friend is his neighbor, they play basketball, and he let's them sit in his car and look at stuff... he talks bad about all the local small town cops that are dicks. He tells us what he'll let slide, etc..
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] for him!
    When I was 15, I was dirt road hoppin on my old dirt bike... we had to hit some hardroad to get to another gravel road... guess who was on that road? a cop... he pulled me over...
    found out i had no liscense... but told me I could ride home in the ditches as long as he didn't catch me on that road again...
    but then there have been those total assholes... like the guy who took an hour to give me a ticket at 4am...
    he pulled me over at 3am.. *for rolling thorugh a stopsign about a mile from my house, right by the clubhouse, heactually pulled me over on "private property"* but he was all "why'd ya blow through the sign?" I said..... "to be honest, i'm falling asleep at the wheel, my house is JUST around the lake.... i'm tired, and want my bed." he then proceeded to take an hour to write me a ticket, and even called me out of my truck in the middle of it to go back to his truck so he could ask me a question about my insurance.
    it was mid december and about 10 below it seemed...
    he was a total fuckface.
    And as it turns out, my friends neighbor later told me.... since he took an hour to give me the ticket, I could've had it dropped due to some law that they can't detain you for that long blah blah blah....
    wish i'd known that then :">
    live and learn i guess.....
    I like most cops though... I guess... I've met a girl cop, she was cool, and hot suprisingly [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I just hate those cops that trip with power issues.
    fucking local peices of ass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hate all cops...they are all pigs....everyone of them. i've never met a cop i like. and i've had my share of run in's with traffic violations. i try my hardest to be professional and courteous but it is very hard to do when you get no respect in return.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mililtary is alright, my dad and both my grandfathers were in the millitary, all very high ranking officers. but cops will never be good in my eyes, i dont' care who i know becomes cops, i will never like them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree with dj....

maybe its just arkansas (or the south)... i dunno...
    but every cop i've come in contact with is a
    FRIGGIN MEATHEAD...

they are cocky and snide...

and the ALL have that 'walk'....

you know what i mean...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here's a story of a 'ok' cop...

so it was like 3am or some shit (reaaaally early)
    and i was at a red light (cantrell and university
    for those interested)...

i was on cantrell going east and to my right...
    (on university heading north) was this cop
    that had just pulled over some guy. he was giving
    this guy a sobriety test... walkin the line and
    all... and it was just us on the road this
    early in the morning....

but the fucking red light wouldn't EVER change
    to green....
    so i'm sitting there.. watching the whole show
    because I COULDN'T GO!!!!

so eventually the cop saunters over... (heh heh)
    and he waits for me to roll my window down
    before telling me to run the red light...

hahahahahahhaaaa

that was funny.

just thought i'd share [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(i was at that light for about 7 minutes...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

most cops i know would have told you to run the light and then jumped in their patrol car and chased you down

and also

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Shatzy:I agree with dj....</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

That had to be a typo

TastinGood

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by GravyTrain:

That had to be a typo
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast