Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very gruesome pictures.....

TastinGood

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

I just read that thread more carefully.... [img]confused.gif[/img] and if you look closely at the front of the truck you will see that at least one of them had been wearing a helmet.

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Gosh, that's very disturbing to me.

Cyalaytr

Are people just drawn to look at that sort of thing? And then left to comment on the situation at hand of how not to have that happen to them or how gross it really was? It brings up an idea that with all the reality tvs shows out now none take the cake as much as the FACES OF DEATH when they first came out.

I am not an abstract site seeker, or must have gross pix or live seen person... they just dont bother me as much as other people unless it is a small child or someone I know.

HAving a friend killed this passed Sat on his motorcycle by a car that cliped his tail end... all I can say say about the pix you showed is.. it doesnt take the speed nor the size of the truck to kill a person. When it is there time.. they just seem to go no matter the circumstances.

TastinGood

I blame it all on speed limits.

Cyalaytr

ya me too... the lack of everyone adhering to the limit at which they freeking know how to drive. Well that and the miss of slow ass cars and semis and fast bikes on the same roads doesnt help

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well.. saw the pics. Too bad that they had an accident. Doubt that anything could survive an impact with that car, massive thing with that huge bumper. (Which is meant to take the blunt of a hit, and is made of steel, you do the math).

As far as the pictures go.. Dead guys, yeah.
    Big mess, but i don't see what's so gruesome about it? I mean... sure the pictures aren't fun to see, but.. it seems a bit of an awfull fuss about a few pictures.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 24, 2003 06:55 AM: Message edited by: zelazny ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12