Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: So.......

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bring it out on your board!!!
    YOU could have... ANYONE could have taken this topic as a joke..
    I'm just interested in how defensive you would get!

    You saying all this shit like he had a right to know or some shit.. GUESS WHAT! IT WAS MY FUCKING BUSINESS! NOT YOURS! Just because i confide in you doesn't make it your business to go around and let shit slip.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i surely think you couldn't hide it for long...
    i mean GOD... you coulda had the fucking decency
    to fucking TELL him...

    i think its fucking disgusting that you would
    fucking rat it all off to your friends and then
    when he finds out.. he realizes that EVERYONE
    knows but him.

    its fucking cruel... and DISHONEST on your part...

    your business or no... its not FAIR that you
    told others before him... you didn't even give
    him the fucking benefit of the doubt to even
    TALK to him about it first.


    NOOOOOOOO!... you went ahead and spilled your
    shit to people... when HE would SUPPOSEDLY be
    the FIRST person you'd tell...

    YOU went to OTHERS first... which shows
    what kind of person YOU are...

    what did you plan to do??? go to him EVENTUALLY
    and spring it on him?? and while he's left there
    in shock... try to figure out why you were such
    a FUCKING BITCH to do that to him???

    all your fine talk about blah blah blah...
    he's SOOOOO important... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] .... and look
    at you... ditching him... IGNORING him...
    just to go play it safe with some other wankers...


    bah... its pathetic how you have tried to turn
    it on me as if I was the most evil person here.
    perhaps i DID let it slip... but that was ONLY
    because i assumed HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN...

    imagine my surprise......

    i'm not going to sit here and blow this shit off.
    its BULLSHIT to do that to someone you care about...
    and i'm not going to stand for it any more...

    absolutely disgusting on your part....

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I can't handle shit the way you would. Do you think it was easy for me? You know damn well it wouldn't be..
    Fuck! you say I'M making you look like the evil person? Look what you're doing to me!!
    I told "everyone" did I? Everyone? Everyone was YOU and two other people. Yeah, you might've thought he would've been the first to know.. so did I.
    I didn't realise how fucking hard it would be to tell him.

    You shouldn't have gone on an assumption, full stop. He obviously wasn't talking about anything to provoke the conversation, because he didn't know anything about it. So apart from you assuming I'd told him, there was nothing else to make you think he knew. You had no right.

    I'm not just angry at you Alison... I'm really upset and deeply hurt. You are one of the few people I honestly felt I trusted and could confide in and not worry about this sort of shit happening.
    I'm not trying to make you out as 'the evil person'... I'm "making you out" the way my eyes have seen it.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what in the FUUUUUUUCK are you rambling on about?
    suddenly you are fucking wounded and pained?

    oh jesus christ.... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    what the fuck do you mean 'how hard it is for
    you to tell him'?!?!?!? you told two other people
    and ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

    clearly i am no fucking one in comparison to him...
    but somehow i was EASIER to talk to about it?!?!

    cmon, sister... that shit don't fly

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you telling me you seriously don't understand why it is hard to tell him?
    For fuck sakes it is different..
    Two of the people I told are on a totally different side of the world - not like it effected them.. you know it was because I needed to vent..
    The other person was my brother... BIG DEAL! He probably knew before me! Fuck he's almost 30.. he's had enough life experience to know something when he see's it..

    How long ago did this shit come up Alison? Jusst over a week ago! If it were months then yeah, I'd understand... but how long do you seriously think I would wait?

    YOU have made things worse, not to mentioned fucked things up for me, because he won't even talk to me now!! He thinks it's something I've been "keeping from him".. truth is, I just didn't have enough time to come to grips with it myself.. I think you should be getting of my back a little.

    I said you might handle things differently.. but you know what? I think if you were in the same situation, you would do the same.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no...

    if i were in the same situation i would go to the
    person and try to fucking talk about it... sure
    i may take some time for myself and my emotions...
    but i'm not going to deny that talking to him
    would be my first priority...

    i may be the type to speak to a person about it
    for solace and courage before i talk to him...
    but i'm not going to ramble on about it to a
    total of THREE different people before i go to
    him...

    and THATS where you and i differ.... apparently.

    but lets look at this a bit deeper, amy....
    why in the fuuuuuuuuck are you so concerned about
    confronting me ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD about
    your secret when you SHOULD be talking to him???

    its weird how it seems that you still want a shitload
    of other people to know about it before he does.
    people like that are just disgusting.

    care... indeed [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]


    so tell me.... wtf bring it up here.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, you told him.. so wtf are you on about.. he fucking knows!
    I get a rather shocking phone call where I was probably allowed about 1 minute of talking time before he hung up on me. He doesn't want to hear "my shit"..

    YES he's my boyfriend.. which made him susceptible to my disease. But let's be realistic here Alison. Any guy within 2 metres of me is vulnerable to this shit!

    You don't think this is fucking hard for me! I have now been "off school" for a week now.. that's what I've been telling everyone.. I can't face it Alison.. It's too hard to tell everyone why I'll never be able to go back there.. to come out and tell everyone the truth..

    I'll never be able to meet DJ.. Wes... TJ or any guy on here that I hoped to meet one day..
    Fucking hell I might aswell come out and say it...
    Just over a week ago I noticed a shitload of weird symptoms that seemed to come up everytime I was around Azer.. then it started happening aound Dad and my little brother..
    I went to the the doctors and he ran out yelling for the receptionist.. she came in with tears in her eyes and told me that i had somehow caught Cootitis.
    For those that don't know, it is also know as, Cooties.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh heh... everyone reading this thread has just been had [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww..i thought she was talking about her dog..you two are too funny...cooties.. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm gonna get TJina to beat both your asses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •