hey, velocet...

just a personal topic from me to you.

you are cool with me to post whatcha want. thanks for the post earlier and thanks for the 'name thing'.
i could make this post here nice and sweet but i think that i owe you some explination...briefly.

i appreciate YOUR humor. i appreciate it because you understood that i may not 'get it' and because of that, you are welcome to post as you wish.
i want you to know that i am not as tyranical as it appears. it just so happens that before you appeared, i/we have been experiencing problems with a particular poster that just doesn't seem to understand that she has nothing legitimate to say.
the funny thing is, she is playing an act with all present--claiming to be 'innocent of the charges against her'.
it is unfortunate that you and any new posters are seemingly lashed by the ignorance of another.
i had to rid the GP of all its contents to archive AND establish some forum rules because this particular poster is a freak.
talk about manic...

i am sorry if initially it appeared that i had created this forum for sheep to bellow and follow in my wake.
this is not so.
you are welcome to visit the archive should you find it necessary. i suggest not wasting the time.
this forum will be better than before and i think you will have a great impact on it as well.
come to think of it--you came at a great time. a time of renewal.

i have visited the 'THE' forum and laughed my ass off. as i said before, i have no problems with putting the link in the signature. i'm sure you can see how difficult it would be to distinguish between real spam and not-so-real spam. winkthanks for understanding.

another thing--i think many of the members here will enjoy your presence. shit, i do. and i really look forward to seeing you again...either here or elsewhere.

it will take time for everyone to get used to the mannerisms of everyone else. as i said before, as long as there is no GP forum or member bashing...everything will be cool.
(of course i will allow that there were times we all bashed each other...isn't that right, all???)

since i see no need to get feedback on this topic, i consider it closed.

velocet, post away......
(oh yeah, and since this isn't a reputable philosophy forum as some freak once put it, do not worry about the seriousness of your posts wink )

------------------
General Philosophy