Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh , im sorry I thought this topic was about internal knowledge...my mistake.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

memo to the buckminster: if it says tastingood, its usually about moon pies.

internal knowledge....good topic.
    would ya consider posting a topic?

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Inactive Member Buckminster Fuller's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I dont see why there should be an entire topic dedicated to one insignificant lover of moon pies (is that a hostess product?) Further more, I dont see why I should post another topic on the subject when the appropriatly titled topic is already preasent on the board.
    I hereby cast my vote...I vote in favor of actualy making this thread about gnosis within, instead of about gnosis within.

all in favor say Eye!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Buckminster Fuller (edited October 12, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tell me the answer to a simpler question.....whatever happened to free speach?

As Voltaire stated, "I may not like what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!", and I personally would add that I would also defend to the 'death' your right to sue someone for falsehoods stated about you...reputation is VERY important.

As for gnosis within, it's a cute name, but that could easily be all that it is....don't judge what you don't know, cause it will take the bliss out of your ignorance!

------------------

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If ignorance is bliss, then wipe this smile from my face.
    Yes, I know my enemies. They're the teachers who taught me to fight me. Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, igornance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite. All of which are American dreams...

------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the buckminster has my vote.

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, internal knowledge, can it exist does? it exist? Is that really the question? or is there more to it, is that really the question, is it actualy properly termed for what the true thing is? (I tend to think it's the ladder but I have come to expect that) I say there are initialy known which is to say pre known facts, knowledge with in the mind...from birth on probably, but that those pre known facts/principles/ideas/mthods etc. are largley intuitive at base and that as the process of learning takes place we gradualy uncover that which was essentialy already there to begin with, but it's definatly open for argument.

What do you think?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Buckminster Fuller (edited October 15, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

However....Paradoxicaly I also think that the refining of the perceptoin of reality IS the act of evolution...but lets try and keep that out of th mix for now.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gnosis means knowledge, and all knowledge is from the within, as it is percieved from the within, imaged and thought of from within, and spit back out, verbally or pictorially, from the within.

For knowledge to arise from within, that is not a direct function of the interaction with the without, AHA!, that is truly the gnosis that you are looking for, but if I were to tell you that I had been experiancing that all of my life, then how could I possibly prove it to anyone, how could you know that?, other then to simply trust me at my word. (I would prefer that you did,[but that is your option!] but try it like you don't!)

Second Absolute truth of creation, "You cannot prove anything!" (tell me, Whats the first?)

I wonder if any of you are curious, (the first sign of intelligence) as to just exactly what I mean with the signature that I have opted for, careful, it is more then you realise!

Tan Q, for dee Time! cool

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course it's there chachi, no one here is likley to despute that , and I believe you; how clearly you tap into that prexsisting knowledge is another story entirley. Everyone does, I have yet to speak with anyone who did not show at least a faint glimmer of it...awareness of it, perception of it, clarity of entirpretation...they are a whole diferant ball park. However, you are wrong on one point chachi, the Gnosis Within, it all (every last bit of it) constitutes formula functional or not, and so if one is aware of it to a great degree, they can prove they posess it since they can illustrate any given formulaic product of the total mass of Gnosis within, for use and evaluation by others thus proving EITHER it's fact or fault...most people dont prefer to do this seeing as it constitutes haveing thier personal character and modes of opperation picked apart and analised by thier peers....so were you volountering? Because it sounded like you were volountering? wink

------------------

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast