Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Chachi...If curiosity is the first sign of intelligence then becoming fed up with slow moving waterbuffalo obscuring every curiosity must be the second sign, right?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Buckminster Fuller (edited October 16, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear B.F. Apparently you've not enough respect for yourself, that you lower yourself to name calling in order to boost your own self-perception. some fun eh Bambi!
    (that is in referance to the innocense within everyone!!)

Seeing that you CANNOT PROVE the contents of the inner self, plus the simple fact of life that people lie, you cannot PROVE that any of your inner content is actully as having arisen from within. Could simply be that you learned it as a child (exposed to it) forgot that fact, and have re-invented it as you own personal 'Gnosis'.....or in words simple enough for you, B.F., to understand, Just cause you fool yourself, does not mean you are fooling me! tongue

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

Inactive Member Buckminster Fuller's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Robin:
    Dear B.F. Apparently you've not enough respect for yourself, that you lower yourself to name calling in order to boost your own self-perception. some fun eh Bambi!
    (that is in referance to the innocense within everyone!!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was not name calling, as I said in my other post in free will, it is in response to your need to shorten my loggin, if you can do that, I can call you chachi, besides I dont see how chachi is insulting, I think it's kind of funny.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Seeing that you CANNOT PROVE the contents of the inner self, plus the simple fact of life that people lie, you cannot PROVE that any of your inner content is actully as having arisen from within. Could simply be that you learned it as a child (exposed to it) forgot that fact, and have re-invented it as you own personal 'Gnosis'.....or in words simple enough for you, B.F., to understand, Just cause you fool yourself, does not mean you are fooling me! tongue [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahem!, to repete my self once again for the def, Cachi, you do not know me, unless your god makes you psychic, you will not know me, language is not relyable enough for you to deduce anything remotly acurate from my words, so you can not claim you know anything about me. Stop before you make a fool of your self friend, anyone on this forum can look back over the past posts, and see that you are imagining your acusations, realy I am not saying this for any other reason then in the hope you will (if you are as honest with your self as you would have us all believe) take a good hard look at the greater scope of our interactions...I do not think you will be pleased with your role. you said in another post that Gd has made you aware of your own nature and because of that you know mine, But that dear chachi, IS projection. Be aware that untill you can stop projecting your own fears and anxiaties on others I will be here serving as a mirror to project your projections back where they belong...onto you.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Buckminster Fuller:
    [b]
    -Quote-------------------------------------Ahem!, to repete my self once again for the def, Cachi, you do not know me, unless your god makes you psychic, you will not know me, language is not relyable enough for you to deduce anything remotly acurate from my words, so you can not claim you know anything about me.-------------------------

The only thing that stops me from relying upon your language as to assist me in determining exactly what you are, is the veracity of your language. Once again, you undo yourself.
    I do Not claim to know you, just a few of your words. As for God (ours!) how do you know that he didn't make me VERY psychic

--QUOTE-----------------------------------Stop before you make a fool of your self friend, anyone on this forum can look back over the past posts, and see that you are imagining your acusations,------------------

Where have I accused you of accusations?, other then the fact that you justify your action based upon my having made a newbee slight, no forwarning from you, (not at least a fair one) no indication of a better person as in as soon as you see what you call a slight, you immediately sieze upon that as permission (self-justification!) for you to act in exactly the same manner, just that mine was innocent, yours....NOPE!....your was with intent!

-------- QUOTE ----------------------------I will be here serving as a mirror to project your projections back where they belong...onto you.-------------------------
    Methinks the one who thinks they are a mirror, is simply self-reflecting....and that is clear in your verbosity.

As for mirroring, it requires that one knows the truth about oneself in order to be able to distinguish the differance between EGO's, (YOURS and mine) and it certainly helps if you have worked in you life time to have achieved a small one, as that permits distinguishment, facillitates it. (but of course, you knew that already didn't you??!!)

----------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited October 17, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

wait just a sec...
    i gotta get my popcorn...

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only thing that stops me from relying upon your language as to assist me in determining exactly what you are, is the veracity of your language.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is great veracity in my words? I will consider that to be a compliment.

Once again, you undo yourself.
    I do Not claim to know you, just a few of your words. As for God (ours!) how do you know that he didn't make me VERY psychic <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are other boards for those who think themselves psychic.You should go to one of them, and stay there instead of wearing six diferant garbs to cloak your leperacy in towns where it has been discoverd, and where you have been cast out.

Where have I accused you of accusations?, other then the fact that you justify your action based upon my having made a newbee slight, no forwarning from you, (not at least a fair one) no indication of a better person as in as soon as you see what you call a slight, you immediately sieze upon that as permission (self-justification!) for you to act in exactly the same manner, just that mine was innocent, yours....NOPE!....your was with intent!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha, thats good now you think you know my motivation, you always take the bate dont you.
    wink No good Chachi, I seized at the oppertunity because I saw that the character you portrayed, and the ability you posessed where not consistant, theorised the preasance of a guise, and saught to draw you out, and I have done so, you leperacy is now on display for all to see, and soon you will be gone from this board.

Methinks the one who thinks they are a mirror, is simply self-reflecting....and that is clear in your verbosity. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes yes, but you see we just established you also think you are psychic.

As for mirroring, it requires that one knows the truth about oneself in order to be able to distinguish the differance between EGO's, (YOURS and mine) and it certainly helps if you have worked in you life time to have achieved a small one, as that permits distinguishment, facillitates it. (but of course, you knew that already didn't you??!!) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not the one projecting, I am the one reflecting there is a big diferance.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

!!!! TOUCHDOWN !!!!

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you have any greased coffee?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I am not mistaken no one invited Dan Q for tee time. Well so much for tea time, lets have coffee.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Buckminster Fuller (edited October 17, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pass me the coffee will you Alice?

------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast