Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is..............................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Infinite Justice came and went pretty quick.

------------------
    Alex

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If there is an infinity, then there can be only one!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    agreed.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Every single thought that arises in your mind is a delineation of space<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ok.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>the definition of an infinity is UNDELINEATED space, ergo, infinity CANNOT be a thought!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    then why is there a word? (>definion/meaning)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You also cannot therefore, have an 'infinite number' of anything, as infinity cannot be counted!, or numbered, other then the idea that there is one infinity, as in it exists!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    this must be where i get lost.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Everything is one! (Quote from the "Sages of the Ages"....maybe they understood something none of you do)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    then again, maybe they don't.
    religion is nothing but belief in practice, eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The rest of the postings here appear rather childish, not really discoursing upon God, or anything else important, for that matter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no kidding. perhaps why i have yet to post in this thread. however, i am not really sure what your post is supposed to resurrect. no, it isn't 'discoursing' god or anything else important. (i thought i explained this in another thread--*shrugs*)
    is talk of god important?
    other than god, what else is 'important'? to whom do we owe what is deemed 'important'?
    explain your course.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The real conundrum is trying to understand the idea that, if there is an infinity do we exist 'within' it?, and if we do, what does 'within it' mean?, and are you sensate to it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i like this part of your post. it has some relevence--to what--i do not know. perhaps it just made me wanna reply.

what does'within it' mean? surely it cannot mean 'amongst'?

what is 'to exist'?

perhaps you care to recognize my humbling before you, oh wise one. rolleyes

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Inactive Member Buckminster Fuller's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The sound of one hand clapping is your own heart.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If there is an infinity, then there can be only one!

Every single thought that arises in your mind is a delineation of space, the definition of an infinity is UNDELINEATED space, ergo, infinity CANNOT be a thought!

You also cannot therefore, have an 'infinite number' of anything, as infinity cannot be counted!, or numbered, other then the idea that there is one infinity, as in it exists!

Everything is one! (Quote from the "Sages of the Ages"....maybe they understood something none of you do)

The rest of the postings here appear rather childish, not really discoursing upon God, or anything else important, for that matter.

The real conundrum is trying to understand the idea that, if there is an infinity do we exist 'within' it?, and if we do, what does 'within it' mean?, and are you sensate to it?

Tan Q.....for de time

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tell me now, what is it you are seeking, truth perhaps, or is it answers you seek, as where this leads is in a circle, as to make it complete.

As for the everything is one, as I said, perhaps the Sages of the ages (were do you get religion from that???, the practise of ones beliefs!) knew something that none of you here know...thats why you question isn't it??

To exist is to be, and to know that one is, self awarness, from a form of self reflection. aka E.G.O. (Everybodies Got One!)

What is important is one of those 'free willed' choices that you make for yourself, as obviously God is important to me.

As for the 'oneness', as undelineated space is inconceivable, and all of the rest of what we experiance is conceivable, we can only surmise that the infinite is not an item that we can know in our minds, the only other place left that is sensate is in your heart....figure it out, for it is a pathway of ideals that leads to the reality, physics proves that, but just, not yet has it been fully described by anyone.....that still awaits the secrets of gravity, Einstien himself admitted he hadn't found that one out!

Tan Q, four de time! tongue tongue

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

If a man says something in the woods, and there is no woman there, is he still wrong?-Stephen Wright

------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12