Well I logged on to the ebay webpage auction where I saw something I just had to have. My mind told me I should proceed with caution, but my heart said go ahead and make a bid on that.

So I emailed the seller and said...
"Hey LittleLady945 (her ebay name) wont you give me a sign as to what the reserve price is? I'll do anything to make you mine...all mine. I'll do your biddin' and be at your beckon call." Well I had never seen anyone looking so fine. Man! I had to have her...she was one of a kind. I'm going once, going twice, Im sold to the lady on auction# 859430727453..she's an 8, she's a 9, she's a 10...i know! She's got ruby red lips, blonde hair and blue eyes.
I think I am about to bid my heart goodbye.

So I put gathered up all of my money and put in my bid. Time ran out and I had won! I was so happy. Then I refreshed my browser and saw, to my horror, that I had been outbid at the very last second by my arch rival...the dreaded ek3.

------------------
"If Lincoln had thought being the President was such a longshot, we'd have nobody's picture on the one dollar bill" -Arthur Fonzerelli (The Fonz)