Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

in a desperate attempt to give some new life to this board i'll start posting some topics that i 'obtain' from dutch fora, because this place still has lots of potential and i'd hate to see it go down because of all the slowchat and little jokes that however verry funny are silencing serious topics that this forum was created for.

So without futher ado:
    topic #1
    We all see the world in a certain way, now i think like an atheist but who knows, maybe tomorrow something may happen and my views get turned around, and i become something else.
    The way you percieve the world is the result of possibly a lot of thinking, the way you were raised.
    But my question is this: how much do you value your 'worldview' ?
    Would you be able to change it dramatically?
    Can you imagine that it will change tomorrow?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>how much do you value your 'worldview' ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not sure how to interpret this question. i am supposing you are asking the value of how 'i see the world'?
    *shrugs*
    ok. so i will answer based on that.

i don't see the world, itself, in any particular way. however, when i read your question, i naturally inserted the word 'human' in lieu of 'world'.

i have a very distinct impression of people. how much do i value my impression...greatly. the main thing is, the more i go on, the more i become nestled in my thoughts on people. as a matter of fact, i cannot think of a single one that fails to be put into my collective feelings about people.
    (am i making sense?)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Would you be able to change it dramatically?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    never.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Can you imagine that it will change tomorrow?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    sure i can imagine it. i can imagine anything. but i sincerely doubt that my thoughts on the subject will change at all...much less tomorrow.

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~

General Philosophy