Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok ok...i have talked about blueluna for a bit and since i recieved not objection to the second-in-command wink, i am posting some of blueluna's masterpieces.
    if you happen to come across a particular question, feel free to copy and paste into a new topic (god, please do not attempt to respond to them here). i am sure we would all like to ponder these beautiful pieces of thought.
    ---------------------------------------------

1) AWAYS WONDERING: Can we ever care to much in this world? Do we look to hard and to long for answers? Why is it that so many of us want to remain cradled in the arms of the wind or in the warmth of the sun or in our own perfect world? Are we afraid of the so called "real world?" Can someone help me understand?

2) PEACE: If the entire world projected peace into the universe would it work????? Maybe we should try. Anyone want to?

3) ROADBLOCKS: How is it that we are terrified of the one thing that we are trying to become? We are trying to become free and empowered, beings of perfection, and yet as we stand at that threshold of that perfection, we sabotage ourselves and destroy our progress. And how can we exist happily in this world with all that we see. Majick is within all of us.... the majick of existance. Why do we create roadblocks?

4) LISTENING: Have you ever thought about all the wisdom and all the thoughts that are floating in the air?? And they are free. If we slow down and listen we can hear them and add to them.... What will you be sending for someone to hear?

5) TOUCH THE SKY: We can see the sky but yet we can never get close enough to touch it. How can this be?

6) PARADISE: We can see the sky but yet we can never get close enough to touch it. How can this be?

7) LADY IN WHITE: I have a dream that keeps coming back. I am flying and a lady in white with long dark hair and many wrinkles on her face comes to me. She speaks softly and tells me someone is trying to reach me. She says it is a teacher. Can anyone tell me what this means?

8) BLUE IN NEED: How many feelings can we absorb in a life time? And how do we manage not to over load? And most of all how do we quiet the mind? Please help.

9) ARATO?S: Arato's story specifies the eating of cows as a sinful act that will cut mankind off from direct contact with celestial beings... Could this be why we live in such a hostile environement?

10) I AM LISTENING: So many of us are searching the external world for the meaning to life when what we need to do is go inside of ourselves. Dig deep in the core of our being and we will find the meaning to life for ourselves. No one has the same meaning to life, our philosophies are all different. So when you are searching, search your soul and bring out what makes you swell with heartfilled joy and begin a journal in your mind of the sites you see, the feelings you feel, the sounds you hear, and the messages you recieve...... they will all be from you, the one who the one who is searching..... share your journal....I am listening.

11) RIVER: I have many rivers and they flow slow and never end.... the enjoyment is the mystery that is within those rivers. All the rivers connect, so where your rivers run we one day shall meet and our wisdom will be shared. Have you been to your rivers lately? Share your revelations.

12) SOUL: I have many rivers and they flow slow and never end.... the enjoyment is the mystery that is within those rivers. All the rivers connect, so where your rivers run we one day shall meet and our wisdom will be shared. Have you been to your rivers lately? Share your revelations.

13) BUTTERFLY: I the butterfly were to lite on your lap in the form of a messanger who would it be and what is the message?

14) REFLECTION IN THE WATER: Standing at the edge of the water you see many reflections.... what do they reveal to you?

15) IF ALL THE WORLD: If all the world is a stage... what part do you play?

16) THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN: If all the world is a stage... what part do you play?

17) THINK DEEPLY: What is it that we are all in search of?....Think Deeply

18) PERFECT WORLD: If you could have the perfect world ... what would it be like?

---------------------------------------------
    *note: these were copy/pasted. any gramatical errors are on behalf of the poster.

have a far-out day! peace!

------------------
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You really could have summarized all of that...Let me try..."Blah, Blah, Blah." Yep, I think that sums it up.

------------------
    "Go big or Go home Baaabbbyyy."

Theo - Road Rules 9

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

blue luna was almost as annoying as tastingood is now. maybe they should hang out together....nah, tastingood wouldn't understand anything she said...well, he does have the same problem with his five year old cousin, and they get along just fine.....

------------------
    the one who believes he is free, is bound by the strongest cage.