Thread: ek3 come back!

TastinGood

When you walked out my world caved in and I cant seem to get on my feet again. I've tried self-help books, hehe, even meditation and seached the other boards out of despiration.
    Well the classifieds said: "ATTN: Broken Hearts - Meet at Murphy's Lounge at 8:00 pm sharp". I got there early and the man at the door said "We've got the cure you've been searching for". He handed me a list and said here is what you'll need...the rules of the 12 step recovery.

Well Ive gotta admit I had my doubts at first but I figured what the fuck, lets see if it works. So I followed every step down to the letter. Almost right away I started feeling better. Instead of missing you now you'll find me practicing the 12 step recovery.

If any other members are also having a hard time with ek3's leaving the board just let me know and I will post the 12 steps.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

i am having trouble with his decision...

tastingood, i come to you for comfort.

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    he'll be back......

i remember somebody that said the same thing not too long ago, but he came back (not that anyone wanted him to).

like tastingood, ek3 never follows through on a promise, so he will be back. i will be so bold as to say he will be back within two weeks (unless he reads this first, because if he does, he will wait longer just to prove me wrong).

------------------

TastinGood

Gnosis, I was once like you. I thought that ek3 would come back...but its time you faced the facts. He isn't coming back.

I hold one person accountable for all of this. Shatoushka.
    There's a thousand words that shatoushka could say to make ek3 come home. Oh, seems so long ago he walked away and left us alone. I remember what he said to us. He was acting so strange and maybe we were too blind to see that he needed the pic changed.

Was it something shatoushka did to make him
    turn away? Yes. To make him walk out and leave us cold. If we could just find a way to make it so that he was right here...but right now I know what you are going through gnosis... You've been sitting there...Can't get him off your mind. You've tried your best to be a man and be strong. You've driven yourself insane wishing you could touch his face but the truth remains...

He's gone.

------------------