Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: there is no such thing as Free Will...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As have previously stated "There are none so deceived as them who have fallen for there own self deceptions"
    That B.F. is clearly what you have done, fallen for the flatulance that you claim as "thought" for the clairity of you self decieved nature couldn't shine through better then in your verbosity.

I believe in God, So, oh simple minded one, budge me!
    (Oh Yes, perhaps if your mind was just a little more expanded you too would realise that it is everything that is the PROOF of the existance of GOD)

And I know exactly whither it comes from, and , by the Grace of God, whither it goes, just that you cannot see that because you believe in Nothing, yet believe that in finding that, you have found something.... this is actually what you would attempt to pass off as logic???, how stupid do you think the rest of us actually are, ignorant as to not be able to see the manner in which you swallow your own ignorance, and flatulate it back out attempting to pass it off as what??? deep thought???, more like the inane rantings of a self inflated, self assumptive twit!

And yes, I know who the T.V. Character "Chachi", just that that is probably really a self reflection on your part.....ergo, perhaps that is the loggin name you should use, as it is so much more appropriate then the defiling of a good mans name that you indulge in.

As for the coordoors of your mind, it doesn't take long to view such a tiny space, even if it is cluttered with nothing more then self aggrandesizing verbal claptrap. Evidence, (Something you provide none of concerning me!) you admonished me to study Quantum events, but when I call you on it, a tiny little bit of honesty shines through, (I commend you for that!)and you admit that you haven't actually studied it. That PROVES conclusively your nature, the simple fact that you bandi about words simply to inflate yourself in front of other, when you really do not actually know what it is you are actually talking about, you use 'Quantum' as you know most people do NOT know what it really means, ergo, you can fool everyone who doesn't recognise your cheap bag of tricks for what it actually is.

I am NOT walking the cooridoors of your mind, YOU are walking me down them, as revealled by your words/thoughts, I know it's difficult for you to follow logical thought, but please, stick with the program!

Please, tell me the 'assumption' that you infer I approach the uiverse with, other then the obvious one, like I exist, the universe exists, a solid is a solid, liquid a liquid, gas is what comes out of your mouth, smelly at that, must be all of those sulphur compounds that fermented in that universal vacuum of space you call your mind. You analogise your mind as equal to the vastness of the universe, so I stand on very solid, and determined, ground in stating that your mind, like the universe, is mostly empty space!
    Tell me, how is it in finding nothing, that you think you have found the nature of all things, are you really this inane?, ignorant? self-deceived? just plain stoopid??, you say you have found nothing and that reveals to you the nature of all things?, then according to you all things are just like you...NOTHING!
    It Isn't my analogy that is poor, it is your attempt to interpret it in a manner that is obviously simply a contextual attempt at deceit.

It is not hypocritical to believe in something, practise openmindedness as to self test your own belief, as such a practise will either re-enforce the belief, or in light of a better truth, build or break it. But you wouldn't know anything about that, because you believe in nothing, therefore you build on nothing, have nothing, are nothing, and become nothing.... try studying reality just a little bit more, who knows, you might actually find something!

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited October 18, 2001).]

Inactive Member Buckminster Fuller's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does the game you watch have to do with Kangaroos? Wait! I think I have seen this game! Two Kangaroos kick a geocentric sphere across a field back and forth back and forth each team of kangaroos kick it in turn, and the team that relises that they are playing against themselves in a mirrored funhouse where there is only one kangaroo first, wins! Incidently most of the the time the ball wins, am I right ?!am I right?!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    As have previously stated "There are none so deceived as them who have fallen for there own self deceptions"
    That B.F. is clearly what you have done, fallen for the flatulance that you claim as "thought" for the clairity of you self decieved nature couldn't shine through better then in your verbosity.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooooh you like that word dontcha! VEEEEEErbosity, has a nice ring to it doesn't it? I dont see why you bother posting, you are only expressing the same sentiment prepetedly.

I believe in God, So, oh simple minded one, budge me! (Oh Yes, perhaps if your mind was just a little more expanded you too would realise that it is everything that is the PROOF of the existance of GOD)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ta ta ta, I didnt ever say I didnt believe in God, that good chachi is an assumption, and when you make an assumption, you make an ass out of u, and the ump will shun you. wink

And I know exactly whither it comes from, and , by the Grace of God, whither it goes, just that you cannot see that because you believe in Nothing, yet believe that in finding that, you have found something.... this is actually what you would attempt to pass off as logic???, how stupid do you think the rest of us actually are, ignorant as to not be able to see the manner in which you swallow your own ignorance, and flatulate it back out attempting to pass it off as what??? deep thought???, more like the inane rantings of a self inflated, self assumptive twit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My my my, some one has a potty mouth!

And yes, I know who the T.V. Character "Chachi", just that that is probably really a self reflection on your part.....ergo, perhaps that is the loggin name you should use, as it is so much more appropriate then the defiling of a good mans name that you indulge in.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey now, Chachi was a good guy, I dont know whay you insist on making him out to be a bad one. In calling you chachi I was really making kind of a little joke, not even one at your expense, just a joke, relax it was more of a pet name than an insult, take a deep breath, go sit zanzen or somthing.

As for the coordoors of your mind, it doesn't take long to view such a tiny space, even if it is cluttered with nothing more then self aggrandesizing verbal claptrap. Evidence, (Something you provide none of concerning me!) you admonished me to study Quantum events, but when I call you on it, a tiny little bit of honesty shines through, (I commend you for that!)and you admit that you haven't actually studied it. That PROVES conclusively your nature, the simple fact that you bandi about words simply to inflate yourself in front of other, when you really do not actually know what it is you are actually talking about, you use 'Quantum' as you know most people do NOT know what it really means, ergo, you can fool everyone who doesn't recognise your cheap bag of tricks for what it actually is.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ta ta ta, again you assume to much! I said I wasnt a physicist, I didnt say I hadnt' studied it.

I am NOT walking the cooridoors of your mind, YOU are walking me down them, as revealled by your words/thoughts, I know it's difficult for you to follow logical thought, but please, stick with the program! Please, tell me the 'assumption' that you infer I approach the uiverse with, other then the obvious one, like I exist, the universe exists, a solid is a solid, liquid a liquid, gas is what comes out of your mouth, smelly at that, must be all of those sulphur compounds that fermented in that universal vacuum of space you call your mind. You analogise your mind as equal to the vastness of the universe, so I stand on very solid, and determined, ground in stating that your mind, like the universe, is mostly empty space!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I can see how you would think that as a student of zen that falls right in line with your beliefes, however as far as the true nature of numbers go there is no actual "place" where zero stops and one begins, or where one stops and two begins, each is the eventual outcome of the one before it, and inevitability if you will. You see, I have answered your question despite your foul nature, now smile a little. I have nothing against you inhearantly you are the one who atacked me. Sure I pushed you a little, it was a test to see who you were, and see how you have failed? you go on and on, each of your posts more poisenous then the last.What god admonishes your behavior?

Tell me, how is it in finding nothing, that you think you have found the nature of all things, are you really this inane?, ignorant? self-deceived? just plain stoopid??, you say you have found nothing and that reveals to you the nature of all things?, then according to you all things are just like you...NOTHING!
    It Isn't my analogy that is poor, it is your attempt to interpret it in a manner that is obviously simply a contextual attempt at deceit.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, basicaly thats true, it is all nothing, not quite in the traditional sense, but but basicaly you are right.why is it you so desire to discredit me? can you tell me? that is my main question here if you answer nothing else answer that.

It is not hypocritical to believe in something, practise openmindedness as to self test your own belief, as such a practise will either re-enforce the belief, or in light of a better truth, build or break it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, but when your bases of what is truth rests on the foundation belief and not experience, then there is no greater truth which can move you to such a silly self generated thing as "truth upgrade". There is only one truth, and it is nothing, everything else is everything else and that is relative.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, because you believe in nothing, therefore you build on nothing, have nothing, are nothing, and become nothing.... try studying reality just a little bit more, who knows, you might actually find something!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh but you see you have it all wrong chachi! in finding nothing the consciousness has made it's self manifest and then there is somthing, and it goes on like this untill there is everything, and then it begins again when everything re-discovers nothing after much time of being engaged in becoming everything and facinated by the eternal void, it dwells apon nothing, and at long last understands the diferance between the void and it's self, and having done so becomes some how more in the new found understanding of what it is and this process goes on and on and on, untill....

what do you think happens next Chachi?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...twit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now where have i heard that before...?

hmmmm.....

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aparently dear Chachi, around in little circles, just like the thoughts in your mind.

But please, reveal to me oh great and sagaous one, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, (sounds amazingly POLAR to me, N, S, N, S, N....)you still haven't admitted to what it is you believe in, anything? nothing? something?, what????????, did that circular routing of yours actually achieve anything, got any success's in that???learn anything worthy of the reading time of the other members of this board???, if so PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE, share it in as condensed a form as is hospitable! (or a wordy as you seem to like to be!)

Tan Q (all) for de time! smile

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you knwo what? Your comments never stop being condiscending and offensive, I am sick of it it's as I said, you or me friend. Since shatouska doesnt have the good sense to ban your offensive self. I hereby retire from this board untill such time as you are gone.

------------------

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456