Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ek3:
    This will be my first serious post. Here is my reasoning for saying it is a message for safe sex.

1) Crabs (aka: Pubic Lice)

>>>Pardon my ignorance, but why is it so?

2) The first crab was darth vader. What was Darth's most famous quote? What else? "Luke, I am your father." Unless there is an accident, you don't make babies practicing safe sex.

>>>Not necessarily. I would say that the Most Important rather that the most famous quote is, (I have never heard anyone say your "famous" quote, we could take a vote here) Darth Vader - "I find your lack of faith disturbing". Which is the most fundamental quote on which the movie is based on, faith in the Force. ...And? May the Force be with you ek3. smile

>>>...and how does your quote relate to safe sex?
    Do you mean that Vader should have used a condom, to avoid Luke being born, with his lawfully wedded wife who gave him a daughter earlier? confused

3) One crab was a clown. I bring back to memory the serial killer John Wayne Gacy, who viciously tortured, raped, and murdered more than thirty young men.

>>>Interesting. And how about the crab with the god-head of a statue from Christmas Island?

4) One of the crabs has an extremely large tongue. It appeared he was licking Darth. Was the tongue for oral pleasure? You be the judge.

>>>Sorry, I stopped judging long time a ago, but I must admit though; you have a crystal clear imagination.

5) Another crab had an extremely large nose. It appeared he was poking the clown crab. Some might even say the nose represented a penis. Maybe I'm just a pervert, but that is what I saw.

No problems. As long as you stay in the realm of imaginations. smile

6) Britney Spears: The universal sex symbol. What else can she represent besides sex?

>>>Why, I find her a soul who has a talent to express herself through the art of singing. Let the world keep happily looking at the cover of the CD, I open it and listen.

>>>( BTW, I just liked her first song, *what was it?* and after that, most of her songs seem similar. confused smile

7) Everyone was dancing but the little boy. Everyone died except for the little boy. The little boy abstained from dancing and he was the only one who lived. Coincidence? I think not.

>>>Yes, sure, only the little boy was left ALL ALONE in the end, cut off from the rest of the kids who died and move on to Heaven.

8) The pixel people were referred to as rock stars. Don't rock stars have the reputation of being promiscuous.

>>>I don't know. They could also represent "things" that are considered as not the norm, and thereby believed to be harmful. Leading one to not using his brains and interacting with people, because he believes the first "crab" might have been harmful and did not look at it, all must be the same. Logical, isn't it.

Now, I did not account for everything but I accounted for what I could see.

>>>Now seriously - ek3, I must say; you do have a powerful imagination, it is not easy to look at something and come up with a sensible interpretation. But what rules the interpretation itself is your experience and mentality, which does not really matter here. I must give you points for your basic ability of consistent imagination though.

Well done! smile

[This message has been edited by Sapius (edited September 30, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. I have a sex driven mind. =)

------------------
    "He called the shit, poop!" - Billy Madison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a sick mind is a joy forever smile
    welcome to the club wink

------------------
    Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Dear Sapius <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>what rules the interpretation itself is your experience and mentality, which does not really matter here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The same applies to you, right? smile

------------------
    Never onlyne

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Sapius
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    what rules the interpretation itself is your experience and mentality, which does not really matter here.

PP: The same applies to you, right? smile<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of coure yes, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. I'm no better than anyone or different than anyone if you really understand the purpose of existence. And although we are the same, we posses a unique quality of individuality for a definite reason, but I don't think you want to know that because it is not Scientific. smile

------------------
    ....just IMHO though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

ha, this looks like it's the new beck video, and that's as much thought as it deserves.

------------------
    be curious...be familiar...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

*gasp*