Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2002-01-04

Just is

In the recent court decision of the Supreme Court of Canada, there was an issue raised by the exception that the court had carved out.

Goes like this, the court rendered verdict as to permit the pedophiles to practice there ?artistic? rendering?s, and if the persons in question use such devise to practice, IN the PRIVACY of their own homes, ?well, whatever, then it is none of the courts business what an individual does in the privacy of there own home if they (The Court) have good reason to know that it is NOT harming anyone else.

So this is the government?s legal position regarding the rights of individuals in the privacy of their own homes, as established in a Court of law, sorta like a do no harm policy.

The flip side of this one is that by permitting the person?s in question the right to produce their artistic works, imagined or otherwise, if the person in question becomes an issue of question (an accusation is raised against them in a community) the investigating constabulary (Peace officers in Canada and the U.S.) will, upon arriving with a warrant to search, find the person in possession of a collection of ?artistic renderings? that allows them to know (operative word) that the person is one of such character and therefore one to watch. The vigilant become aware of the needs of vigilance.

This decision is actually, legally speaking, about as good as you can possibly get, in use of <font color=0000ff>law</font> to regulate a society!

This is to the credit of the people who knew how to structure this, the justices of the Supreme Court of Canada.

This manner permits both the operation of intrusion of law that is warranted, and permits the right of an individuals actions to be upheld even if it is one of the most disgusting of thoughts of just what it is that these men actually do, to be upheld as it is reasoned to be the least harmful pathway for all parties concerned. (that?s all of us by the way!)

The assistance to the intrusion of law is found in the permitting them the fundamental right to have copies of there own work, to produce them as artistic renderings, but NOT to distribute them, nor to exchange freely, as both of those actions open the doorways to societal harm. This is actually what the vast majority want as I have been told (only by one or two) that this would be a right that most people would willingly give up, the right to draw pictures of that nature. The problem was how to solve that in a <Font color=yellow>?legally speaking?</Font> fashion

Democracy 101

This is why I so much like democracy, right back from the time that the capitalists went to the supremacists and demanded their rights, the signing of the Magna Charta.

What this really permits all of ?us? are rights under the law, and better still they help to ensure that no one person is <Font color=?2be342?><font size=5>King</font></font>, not even for a day!

To attempt to rule all of you is a task of the impossible, for the only ones who can rule ?all of you? is you yourself.

In the recent history of the world, everything has changed. A small group of people recently ran a couple of airplanes into some buildings and slew many individuals. This was to get your attention to their plight, the exercising of economic muscle in parts of the world that had deemed itself to be fit to rule it?s own people, a regime that is now disposed as it was clearly not a practitioner of the principals of democratic rule.

The manner of this operation was effected in accordance with a unity in the world of democratic nations that seek justice and fairness in the exercising of rule of power, something that the now banished regime had clearly not permitted.

The intellectuals had been suppressed by suppression of the writings of the peoples, the rights of women have been somewhat re-established from under what was clearly a severely repressive approach to equality of sexual rights, if you can even call what they were doing was an <Font color=?00ff00?>?approach to equality of sexual rights?</FONT> (that begs lots - those words!)

<Font size=5>Clearly the world has changed</FONT>

As a brief notation, I have now become famous as I have been on Television, glad that?s out of the way. (in reality, I am still just a private citizen voicing an opinion, posted in a public place)

<font size=5><font color="f5f018">Let Democracy Rule!</font></font>

Interesting to me, the ideas of democracy. The only difference between a servant, and a slave, is in the right of the servant?s word ?no? to prevail. No force is applied in counter-response.

In being homeless (what I was on T.V. for) you get to do many interesting things. Recently, last year actually, I was served a meal by the R.M.C. cadets, Christmas dinner, turkey, and all of the ?fix-inns?. On of the fellow diners commented on how they were required to be polite, after I had remarked on that, she said that they had to be that way, but I suspect that it is really just because they are willing to try. After all they are military cadet, nobody forces them, they learn to force themselves.

In talking with a cadet, asking some of them questions concerning their garb, they explained that the markings were as a result of level of scholastic position, right down to one mentioning that he was a ?nothing? (no markings, just beginning). I responded to him that if he was just a nothing, then what was I?

It was really nice, a young woman from behind simply stated <FONT Color=?FREE?</font>

I owe that young woman something, and all of the rest of those cadets, I own them that the manner in which I conduct myself demonstrates the willingness to try to ensure that what I do on the world has the least of impart with respect to the causation of war, such that she can one day retire, and experience, <FONT COLOR=RED>cherish,</FONT> the freedom that she may, or may not, have risked her life????for????. all of us to have!

In my life I must endeavor to ensure that I too make the right choices in order to help democratic order in the world, help to, be ?willing to try? to have peace, such that all of the cadets, students, people, living on the face of this planet, can have something in their lives, even if it is an intangible as was the case in the Supreme Court?s instance.</Font>

(Where the heck is this thread going???????yikes!!!!!!!!)

------------------
    <marquee>My <font color="8d8182">Teacher</FONT> is in all people, but not all people are my <font color="cf3fba">Teacher</font></Marquee>

[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited January 07, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

yikes! indeed. biggrin

------------------