Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for you ?Hand A Bull? your responses here serve only to prove conclusively that the assertion of the self reflective nature of humans is actually quite true! As in, it is you who comes from, and seems to still be, in the gutter!

In keeping with your specious nature, reflecting back your sophistries, I called my mom, talked for a little bit, but when I mentioned your name, WOW, all I could catch out of the uproarious laughter that ensued was something along the lines of, ???..You mean that guy with the penis the size of the eraser on a pencil??? but I cannot even be certain of that because of the laughing that went on for better then twenty minutes, at which point I just hung up the phone.

As for further conversation with you, pointless, as all you seem to wish to endeavor to do is ?goad?, hence I shall attempt to refrain from responding to anything that you post that isn?t clearly attempting to make some sense, or discuss something that is actually topical.

Just in case you didn?t know, the ?Ph? in PhD stands for ?Philosophical?, as in Philosophical Doctorate, a ?Doctor? only as it has been measured that the person in question has studied for a long enough time to have equaled an actual Doctors requirements of study.

That I do not possess this particular item is only as a result of having to fend off twits like you who couldn?t recognize an intelligent thought if it came up and bit you on the nose. You should realize, these doctorates are sometimes given out as Honorary, as not all of the people in the world are quite as intentionally ignorant as you seem to wish to be, and can recognize that although I haven?t the proven measure of time in an academic surrounding, I clearly have spent the time in the study of the requisite materials.

By the way, I did NOT use a thesaurus to write the last post I made, I have spent a great deal of time learning in my life, but clearly that self reflective thing precludes you from the realization of that!

------------------
    I am, but a mere man!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

enough of this.

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>assertion of the self reflective nature of humans is actually quite true! As in, it is you who comes from, and seems to still be, in the gutter!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Actually, I do believe that people did not come from the gutter, in fact, it was humans that invented them!!! Come on, this was common history of human evolution. Besides, according to YOU, humans come from god. Pick a story will you please?? Your validity is quickly diminishing *if not already gone*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>reflecting back your sophistries, I called my mom, talked for a little bit, but when I mentioned your name, WOW, all I could catch out of the uproarious laughter that ensued was something along the lines of, ???..You mean that guy with the penis the size of the eraser on a pencil??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But the point is, I was right, your mom is a whore, and i DID fuck her. You seemed to overlook that point.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>hence I shall attempt to refrain from responding to anything that you post that isn?t clearly attempting to make some sense<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's about fucking time. How much more assenine and blatantly unrespective can I get for you to realize i'm simply baiting you for a response, ANY response. Took you long enough to catch on.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>or discuss something that is actually topical.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Look who's talking mr. "I write letters to oprah that no one understands because they're pointless rants about nothing"
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>That I do not possess this particular item is only as a result of having to fend off twits like you who couldn?t recognize an intelligent thought if it came up and bit you on the nose<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is funny for a number of reasons. Number one, if you were really that smart, you'd learn how to avoid people like me, in order to continue your education, obviously your too stupid to do that, so you like to act smart and pretend to rule over those less fortunate, while being simply too lazy to get a real degree. Also this was funny because, here, I didn't think thoughts were a thing that could bite. So, mr."i'm educated more than you", I find it funny that you would state something like that, which is a horribly bad analogy in this situational setting.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>although I haven?t the proven measure of time in an academic surrounding<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ahhh, yes, because you spend too much time a the fucking public library posting on hostboard you imbecile!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I have spent a great deal of time learning in my life<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Obviously not enough, mr."I don't have any degree's cuz i'm too stupid to figure out how to get them"

Anyways, this last post by you Mr.Robin just goes to show how horribly stupid you can be. you really depressed me by that reply. It was not well thought out at all. Because of this reason, I won't bother replying to your blatantly stupid responses unless they are more on topic or well thought out.
    I love you, but I must stop this game.
    This is in our best interest.
    Good day.

------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12