This is a Thank you to the company that I just this morning did some business with.

As some of you actually realize, I am homeless, and I found the pair of boots that I have had for some years suddenly came apart, the sole separating.

These were a pair of boots that I had purchased some years back, while I used to work in snow removal, and had lasted me a great deal of time and very rough usage as I had worn these particular boots while I worked in the salting aspects of the snow removal job. (Yup, I drove the truck that plowed, and salted, a major auto route, back in Quebec?.been a ?regular working man? most of my life!)

What is most pleasing to me is the fact that I had purchased these particular boots on the premise that they were guaranteed for life, if anything ever went wrong with them, they would be replaced for free.

Guess what I just did today, got a validation of the fact that the company that sold me the boots, (not the company that made them) sticks to there word, sticks to there guarantee, right to the point of having given me a replacement pair of boots, completely for free!

<u>This is what we need, people who honor there words/verbal guarantee?s</U>

This is what more of us need in our society, companies like this one, ones that honor there words, honor there guarantees as simply, and as well, as this company has.

The company is <font size=4 color=?ffffff?>Marks Work Warehouse</font>
CLICK HERE!

And I, for one, would like to give them a great big?.

<font size=7 color=?ffffff?>THANK YOU!</font>

Isn?t it great when things work out!

------------------
I am, but a mere man!

[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited February 15, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited February 15, 2002).]