Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW, and the anger that you have attempted to project at me doesn't really exist I suppose, merely the electrons in your brain?

I would easily agree that they are products of an environment, but it is the inner environment, hence provability becomes subjective testimony only!

The impulses are not born of society, because people in remote and isolated palces still admit to feeling things. Terminology might chancge, but consensus is obtained as per the potrayal of the feelings that are felt.

To state that you have these impulses, but then to deny them simply because of the 'taggent'/word used, "emotions" seems self defeating, a weak arguement that seems to attempt to be circular, admitting to having the impulses, then denying the very same impulses when they are called 'emotions'.

Then again, for you all is meaningless, as you see no purpose to life, cause when you die, you are going to lose all value of anything and everything that you have ever done. That is how you have admitted to seeing life, which is actually the reasoning of a person who wishes no accountability for there actions during life, cause in the end you believe that you will die, and none of it will have meant anything at all...no wonder you claim to have no feelings, deny there existance, they annoy you! (don't get angry now, it's just a silly impulse of electrons going to your brain, at least according to you)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Your post implies many things gnosis...
    I can decide not if it is outright mockery, or if you litter your mockery with nuggets of truth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cannot decide either....

perhaps i am tired of reading all of this exist business. of course i exist, and i believe that people that i meet, know, see walking down the street, see on and in magazines, see on televison or in movies, exist as well. sure, this may all be an illusion, but it's all we've got, so we might as well make the most of it.

------------------
    Former heavyweight boxing champ Muhammad Ali visited the ruins of the World Trade Center on Thursday. When reporters asked how he felt about the suspects sharing his Islamic faith, Ali responded pleasantly, "How do you feel about Hitler sharing yours?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

so what is the difference between 'on' and 'in' magazines?
    naturally i 'see' the difference...but its all a matter of perception and interpretation.

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~

General Philosophy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12