Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:
    Hmmm.. now your <font color="00ff00">pretending</font> you think you know waht i know about you,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need for me to pretend, how could you possibly know more time then you have yet existed???

Lame responce!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>when really, you know me as well as I know you <font color="ff0000">(Your statement)</font> so there's really no possible way you have any clue as to how much I know about you.<font color="ff0000">(but haven't you just stated that I "know you as well as you know me" doesn't that give me a <u>huge clue</u> as to how much you know about me....)</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talk about a self-contradiction

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>However, I am a Psych major, and unlike you, I attend school on a regular basis. I learn who people are from what they do not say, <font color="ff0000">(NO you guess, and probably <font size=4>wrong</font> more often then you seem to admit, but that is an indication of just how swollen your ego actually IS....and BTW, last time you said you were a computer major, whats the truth?? or is lieing just the thing that you are really the best at??)</font> as well as what they DO say, so I believe that I could, given the chance, create quite a good portrait of who you are, what you do, and why you do it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DREAMER!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Perhaps not physically, but at least mentally, you are not hard to figure out. Text book in fact.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean they are already writing books about me?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>As for my replies, they are simply to goad you on, and you once told me you weren't going to reply to my replies! How foolish.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wheres the <s>Beef</s> PROOF?? if you wish to be quoting me, please do it, don't just pretend to know, show me where I wrote that! (or is it that you are just too laaaaaazy???)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Like a deck of cards...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> you fall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>All those times he had critisized me for using 4-letter words, and "showing my ignorance to the world"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please show me anywhere I have critisized your use of four letter words!

Oh yes, as for doing anything to your 'ass', inasmuch as I couldn't get close to it because of what is stuck in it, seems once again you are only wishfully dreaming!

By the way child, By God's Grace I can do things that you have yet to even dream of, so If you think you know me, well, as I stated, I have only shown you a reflection of yourself, and the judgments that you seem to think are about me, are really just the simple truth about you, but sadly, you are to lame to see even that little.

Sad actually, for a Psych major....oh ya! I took that course, back in 76? or 77? was it??, and you are between twenty and thirty, so you were still crying to get mommy to change your diaper after you had just shit yourself.

Your responces aren't the thing thats lame, child!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Who's in for another round?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
    I am, but a mere man!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And it was followed by this posting.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>originally posted by Mr. iNside
    This is actually a product of the 'imaginative"aspect of mind, hence it is seen to be only what can be proven of it, the truth of form.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hannibal. perhaps you have yet to grasp at just exactly what it is that this etherial being, Mr. iNside can actually do.

NOT in your wildest imaginative creations would you find the things that I have been required to learn as to be able to deal with all of what that actually (<u>the reality</u>) is!

And that was years ago, and the learning, By the Grace of GOD, continues to this day, and NO DOUBT, past this day.

Sonny boy, you don't stand a chance in trying to figure me out, not a chance!

As for 'finding a woman' HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA,
    (Insert herein the very long string of Ha Ha Ha's that filled a very long page)
    HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,HA, HA,..........if you only knew, but of course, YOU DON"T!, and I am going to, by God's Grace, keep it that way!

<center><font size=9 color="ffff00">BYE!</font></center>

------------------
    I am, but a mere man!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

the idea of 'forms' was (is?) an easy solution to a threatening problem.

in response to your first statement, i have always found plato interesting...even if he were a romantic at heart (and well before the time of the romantics...tee hee).

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please explain to me the idea behind romantics??
    I too like Plato.. but I think perhaps I fall more into Aristotle's category?
    I'm not real sure, as I'm learning about Aristotle, and reading about him at the moment.
    but alas, please, explain to me what you mean of "romantic" in this past phrase...

------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the thread was closed for a reason...
    So where in Plato's 4 levels would an act like this be classified.
    D? C? B? A?

I think his 4 levels were very interesting as a matter of fact...

the idea of forms too is a very usefull term.

------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy