Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THE DINNER GAME is a French film about a group of affluent friends who ran a weekly competition to see who could bring the biggest idiot to their dinner party. I have often been inspired (by this film) to start my own dinner game.

But because i have something resembling a conscience, i don't think i could be cruel to people who can't help it. So i propose a virtual Dinner Game.

We can all compete to bring the biggest idiot to the forum.

So this week, I am bringing GEORGE W BUSH, for reasons which i think is pretty self explanatory.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

osama elian

<font color="#6699FF" size="1">[ December 12, 2002 11:55 PM: Message edited by: soulfilms ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i trump you, SF... but only in a manner of
    degrees of separation...

now if only i could get alex to post on this thread..... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont know about that. i have seen the movie on world movies. i wouldn't say that their game would be something i would participate in, even in a 'cyber' sence of the game. sure the movie was entertaining but the whole concept of the game was quiet sickening as who are those rich elitist guys were to decide who is an idiot? just because some of these guys felt passionate (well VERY passionate) about what they do doesnt make them idiots or deserve to laughed at.

i have always felt that if you need "idiots" around you to make you feel elevated, then you must physciology started of low.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah socialaus,

i think you do not see the world as i do. some people are plain STUPID! and as i think they are STUPID, i feel i have a right to make fun of their STUPIDITY! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i don't REALLY think i would ever participate in any such game. this thread really wasn't to be taken seriously. and i defy even you, sl, to think that you've felt superior to someone at one stage of your life?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This has got to be one of the longest gaps for a reply that i have ever heard of [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyway. SF you are right, some people are stupid (look at american politics [img]wink.gif[/img] )

and i have looked down on some people (liberals, labour, the nationals)

once i looked at this one guy for a long time giving him this superior look and he did the same to me, and i knew i was superior.. then i looked away from the mirror [img]confused.gif[/img] LOL

to end with a quote.
    "Everyone has the right to be stupid, But some people abuse that right." Joesph Stalin.