Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi buddies!

(Does anybody here remember poor old Doodoo?)

==News from Greece==

Conbined efforts by greek, american and british secret agencies have resulted to the disarticulation of one of the most notorious european organizations: 17N. With firm resolve (I fancy this "bushy" word), the greek government "have put the knife to the bone" with that terrorist gang, who plead guilty of having murdered several greek, american, british and turkish diplomats and military officers.
    It all started on June 28th, when a bomb went off by accident and a member of that organization got injured and then arrested...

Now everybody in this country cares about the criminals' rights of free speech, of living in decent facilities, of seeing their relatives etc.
    Those who protest and stand for the criminals' rights also protest against the imminent attack in Iraq, while they join all these 9/11 remembrance ceremonies that take place here (like the ones that take place all over the free world these days).

Elsewhere, the President of the United States personally congratulated the greek minister of foreign affairs for the great greek success in the struggle against terrorism, and expressed his conviction that the greek government will support the allied military action against Iraq...

I was having my breakfast today while watching the news on TV. A 10 minutes reportage was about the terrorists' costumary habits, while another was about the women the terrorists had romantic affairs with.

This October 12 BigBrother-like reality shows will start on various greek TV stations.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gosh, i've missed you