Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This secret communication has been around a lot longer than people think. And we apparently are not supposed to do it. We at least are not supposed to make it happen the way it usually happens.

The story of Adam and Eve is about this.

Gold told Adam and Eve that they may eat from the fruit of every tree but not the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This was always thought of as an apple tree.

It wasn?t an apple tree.

It was a human.

And it wasn?t an apple.

It was Adam?s Apple.

Adam?s Apple stood for the part of your larynx, or vocal chords, (or whatever it is) that gets ruptured or dislocated when you break.

Satan tempted Eve with that apple, because he told her she could have the Knowledge of God. God was the only one who knew what you were thinking---who had the ability to see our True Nature, who had the ability to know everything that we have ever done, right or wrong.

The Knowledge of Good and Evil.

I do not believe that Adam and Eve were the first humans. I believe that they were the first humans (or symbolized the first) to do this communication.

The reason why it is Satan who tempted them, is because when they made people break back then, they scared people with the Devil. They impersonated the devil to make people break. And even now, people who can do this communication usually make people lose it with their Satanic side.

Hundreds of years ago, they changed how this works, and made people become one by showing them their holy side. They made people break, with religion, and nonstop chanting ----the voices of angels. The nervous exhilarating tension, makes it an awesome experience for the people who are breaking, and also for the people who are doing it. It is built up to an orgasmic crescendo, and it feels like a jolt of power ripping through your body.

That is why there were always so many reports of people having fits of religious hysteria back then.These people were believed to be touched by God in an electrifying way, not viewed as someone paranoid about everything, until they broke.

These people were not made ugly.

They were made more beautiful. Blessed.

That is how it is supposed to be done.

And all those who can do this communication?.

Are called Messengers. All those who can do this communication have a big responsibility to be Messengers of God.

My name is Steve Dunn. I live in downtown San Diego, California. There are three people who have been connected to me for over two and a half years.

The things that they scare people with---are the things that they really do.

When they make people paranoid about things?nobody believes these people, because Messengers think it?s all a game to make them break.

I know how to ?see? sometimes, and I have seen these three kill a lot of people, and nobody believes me. I need help. I cannot do this alone. I have God on my side, but I need people to help me as well.

More information is at this website:

http://www.geocities.com/sdwitness7000/child.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow... i wish i had the time to entertain this
    thread by actually reading more than a few lines...

but its boring... and i don't give a shit about
    yet another interpretation of a story from a
    religion that, after 2000 years, is STILL glorifying
    the cruel torture and death of one man.

with that said.... its ironic that your typo
    said:

Gold told Adam and Eve...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">tee hee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by shatzy:
    wow... i wish i had the time to entertain this
    thread by actually reading more than a few lines...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got to Adam's Apple and started thinking about Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic. So I popped in the CD [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lmao....

i got about that far and then my brain automatically
    entered the words:

blah blah blah blah blah....