Hey all,

I thought I'd share some of the picutres and video from my last cage diving experience. You can check it out on my blog here.

I've also written several articles about great whites on my blog, so feel free to check them out, too. Here are a couple:

Great White Sharks One of Many Victims In Multi-Billion Dollar Wildlife Black Market
Great white sharks finally made it onto the Endangered listings at the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) in 2004. CITES is an international agreement that aims to combat illegal trafficking of endangered...

Shark Cage Diving - Sketchy?
A couple of years ago, I went cage-diving with Great White Sharks in South Africa. At the time, I thought it a pinnacle of my short but exciting diving career. I have mixed feelings about repeating the whole experience...

Sharkwatcher I Am
The other day I was lured to a smart-looking blue book at the local library. The Shark Watcher's Handbook: A guide to sharks and where to see them by Mark Carwardine and Ken Watterson is an interesting new twist on...

Finally! Great Whites Get Protection
This is a fantastic step forward for great white sharks as well as other sharks and fishes suffering from shark overfishing. Since they first came into the public eye in the 1970's with Benchley's JAWS, great whites have been considered...

Creepy Creature Camouflage
An animal's ability to survive and thrive, and therefore to reproduce, is key to the success of a species. Any advantage gained only serve to further this goal - whether by mutation, accident or purpose. A species adapts gradually, through...

Great White Sharks - The Chance in a Lifetime
Since fourth grade, I have been compiling a list of "Things To Do Before I Die". The list is thrilling (to me, but frightening to my parents) and surprisingly short. The list has, in fact, grown shorter this year as I cross the first item off my list - I will swim with a great white shark, in the wild...

Hope you enjoy!