Ever notice how the low fat salad dressings have super high salt content and the low salt content salad dressings have super-high calories and fat?

I have.

Every year I buy a years supply of the best tasting and best combination of low fat and low salt Salad Dressing I can find.

After my supply runs out, I go back to the store to discover that my "stash" is no longer on the shelf.

In it's place is a newer "improved" salad dressing that is usually higher in salt content.

Two years ago I could get salad dressing with 290 milligrams of salt with low fat and low calories.

But the times they are a changing, and now I see the shelves stocked with 490 milligrams of salt (and higher).

I proceed to have a Groundhogs day moment where I relive the same event once a year. I go to the Supermarket's customer service counter and show them an empty bottle of salad dressing with the 290 milligram of salt and low calorie content (25 calories per serving) and sing "where have all the low salt but tasty salad dressings gone, long time passing..."

Suffice to say I have now settled on Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan.
A tasty salad dressing with 340mg of salt and
35 calories per serving. A tad high both with the calories and salt, but a better deal than practically anything else on the shelf. (sad but true)

My previous favorites were Wishbone "Just 2 Good" Country Italian, which only had 300mg of salt and only 25 calories, but I can no longer find it. Wishbone also made another one that had 290mg of salt. I asked the customer service manager to look into stocking the lower salt and lower calorie salad dressing products and they should they would try. If you don't ask, they won't know. (and be nice)

Warning about Carls Junior "fat free" salad dressing, which the last time I checked came with a practically toxic level of salt of over 800 milligrams, and they would give you TWO PACKETS! 1600 milligrams of salt, baby!

A long time ago Mrs Pickford's made a delicious salad dressing with even less fat and less salt and less calories, but an evil big company bought them out and killed the product.

Share your favorite Store bought salad dressing and tell us what the salt, fat, and calorie content is.