Thread: The Blow Job Wannabees in the Bush Administration..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There have been a few high ranking Bush officials that could be guilty of being Bush Administration Blow Job Wannabees.

A Bush Blow Job Wannabee is a high standing Bush official who feels they are above others and make others wait during times of critical importance while they tend to their own personal needs first. Mr. Clinton's consensual B.J.'s enabled him to immediately go back to work and actually get work done. For taking a quick BJ break, Mr. Clinton was impeached, lets see how the following acts below rate compared to Mr. Clinton's behavior.

A House of Representatives investigation of the head of FEMA, Mike Brown, and his handling of the Hurricane Katrina emergency response revealed that on the day Hurricane Katrina struck, Brown jokingly wrote "Can I quit now? Can I go home?"

On September 2, 2005, Brown commented to a friend that he could not meet her because he was "trapped [as FEMA head]... please rescue me."

Marty Bahamonde was FEMA's only employee in New Orleans when Katrina struck on Aug. 29, 2005. Mr. Bahamonde e-mailed Mr. Brown on Aug. 31, saying "Sir, I know that you know the situation is past critical...many will die." Brown's reply, was "Thanks for the update. Anything specific I need to do or tweak?"

On Aug. 31, Mr. Brown's press secretary, Sharon Worthy, wrote that "It is very important that time is allowed for Mr. Brown to eat dinner. Given that Baton Rouge is back to normal, restaurants are getting busy. He needs much more than 20 or 30 minutes. We now have traffic to encounter to get to and from a location of his choice, followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc."

These email moments occured as life saving strategies and responses went delayed and undeployed.

Now If Mr. Clinton had been handling the situation, he would have done a superior job with both hands tied behind his back, Lush of choice on his lap, and most importantly, a cell phone in hand barking out what needed to be done.

That is the Clinton difference. Clinton used a blow job to re-energize himself whereas Bush Blow Job Wannabees substitute other pleasures for what really ails them, the need for a blow job.

Mike Brown used food as a substitute for a blow job, Condoleeza Rice was busy buying shoes in New York at the exact same time that New Orleans residents were stationed on the top of their homes counting shoes floating by.

On May 1, 2003, George Bush stood on the deck of the AirCraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln and after declaring both a complete and utter victory in Iraq, smugly challenged our unknown enemy to "Bring it On".

This would be come to be known as "Premature Ejaculation".

I think the Republican Administration owes Mr. Clinton a dearth of apologizes, and perhaps Mr. Clinton's little black book.

I strongly suggest that in the future only those who have walked a BJ mile in Mr. Clinton's shoes try to impeach Mr. Clinton, oh wait a minute, those were the people who did judge and impeach him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

People may make fun of Dick "Wascally Wabbit" Cheny after he shot a "fellow hunter", but let's be real, Mr. Cheny is no hunter. Mr. Cheney had a gun and was still outsmarted by Bambi.

But before we laugh about this, It's mind boggling to me that Mr. Cheney was "hunting" a target that could never harm him. Mr. Cheney created a "hunting safe" environment to fire off his gun as he backseat drives a war In Iraq in which our soldiers are facing real bullets and real danger.

Mr. Cheney should immediately be shipped to Iraq to fight on the front lines. Better yet, offer Mr. Cheney to the insurgents, he'll probably manage to accidentally take them out in Roves, er Droves.

Was it really worse when former President Clinton accepted the offer of a ******* in the oval office than Mr. Cheney hunting Bambi, and losing, while over 2000 soldiers have lost their lives in Iraq while several thousand soldiers in Iraq have lost their limbs?

Mr. Cheney joins the Republican ranks of those who would have been better off getting an on the job BJ and getting immediately back to work, yet thinks he's a better more moral person than Mr. Clinton.

Mr. Cheney, join Condoleeza "Gotta Be the Shoes" Rice, Michael Brown-out, President "Bring it on" Bush, other Bush Administration Blow Job Wannabees for reminding us that we are the biggest suckers of all for letting you guys steal the election, twice. This country is the worse for your regime.

The list just grows and grows of high ranking Republican Officials who have behaved FAR WORSE than Mr. Clinton ever did, Monica Lewinsky, where are you, your country, particularly the Republicans, needs your services so they don't stray so far from their work obligations.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep fighting past elections, pole-smoker icon rolleyes

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 23, 2006 05:15 PM: Message edited by: WillieMcGee51 ]</font>