Hey-

My friend does lingerie and toy home parties (kind of like tupperware parties but it ain't your everyday plasticware), and she wanted me to try being a "virtual hostess" for her, so I told her I'd help her out. She needs another party for the month to win some contest, so I told her I'd do this for her now. She said I need like another $50 in orders for it to count as a party and get credit toward my order, so I'm asking for help to help her get this party for her contest.

She said to have people look at her website Wild Monkey Love Toys and bookmark it, shop around, but don't order on that site because if you order on the site, there's no way she can send it in with the party, so it won't count. She said to make a list of what you want and email it to her at [email protected]
and she'll get back to you to arrange payment and shipping. She takes Paypal so nobody has to worry about card numbers and stuff like that.

Anyway, I hope someone can help me get to the "party" level on orders so she can win her contest. Thanks in advance if you can help her out here.

MiMi

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 22, 2006 10:33 PM: Message edited by: MarvelousMe ]</font>