The recent killing of many of the Navy Seals involved in the Osama Bin Laden was troubling to me. It seems to me if the Seals had killed the real Osama Bin Laden, they would have been re-assigned to different Seals group as a way of spreading the experience of such a momentus event to other navy seals, AND, as a way to prevent a retaliation against the group that was involved in the assassination.

Instead, one has to wonder, if the Osama Bin Laden assassination was actually someone else, then the logical step would be to eliminate as many of those seals as possible in one fell swoop so they can't tell the real story, while putting the fear of God into the remaining seals that are still alive from the alleged Osama Bin Laden assassination.

As for not wanting to release photos of Mr. Bin Laden after he had been executed without a trial, what about before he was shot?

The video that was released of someone watching the television in Bin Laden's compound looked to me to be of shorter man, someone no taller than 5 foot 6 inches.