Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okie...

First and foremost... regardless of how i feel about that thread...I care more about BLaze than anything....

And I do believe that I offended her by making her feel uncomfortable for trying to help me. For that I apologize.

THat was never my intention. Shes right I put it on a public forum... I did it as a way to get it out of me...

anyway...all said and done...

im keeping her...not the dumb thread.....

was just a lil blip of my life anyway.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Know what alex..i didnt trumpet it to the world as you said...YOU did that..by bringing it here..and keeping a running commentary on it..under the guise of freindship..such a warm and caring guy..you didnt want chloe to be exposed and vulnerable..h.e.l.l. no..you just went and made an issue out of it..wow..and then you had the balls..well..not balls..the lack there of..to blame it all on me...no one would have even paid it the slightest bit of attention..and you couldnt stand that..you just had to go and trumpet it..didnt ya..i still say your a moron..and whats worse..your a sneaky moron..no wonder you get s.h.i.t. all the time..lord..you ask for it..

and chloe..you have no need to apologize..you made a mistake postin it..plain and simple..and you cant change that fact now..and you also didnt know i couldnt move it to..just any ol place..now you do..end of story..you and i are fine..we will always be...part of being real freinds..is getting mad...gettin hurt...getting over it..i was pissed at alex...not really you..and i was angry becuase it looked like i had set you up..or something..as if i'd ever do that...now..give alex a nice thank you for being a dick..and lets go do something fun... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and i edited this so you can get the full effect of my words..that got sensored..

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 26, 2003 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blazey, I'm quite stunned by you.

You may have misinterpreted my use of the word "wow".

I didn't mean "wow", that you trumpeted the post on ADM, I meant "wow" by the content of the thread. You weren't being condemned by me at all.

Of course, once you misinterpreted the very first line of the very first sentence in this topic thread, it's quite possible you read everything else with a red filter on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by soulfilms:
    i don't quite understand why alex wouldn't provide the direct link yet was willing to describe where to go to find said post. hmmmm...

I didn't get to view the piece. my loss. serves me right for not being on HB 24/7 .
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't quite understand your point.

The difference is I didn't want to gossip by making it as easy as a click to get to the topic post.

Instead, one would have to go to ADM and find it.

I love how Shatzy, SF, and Blazey have all cast aspersion my way, and yet, my course of action was in fact the most sensitive of all. It really bugs women when a guy can be as sensitive as they, probably because talking about a guy's lack of sensitivity is usually the number one topic amongst women.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Blazey:
    no wonder you get s.h.i.t. all the time..lord..you ask for it..

Actually, Twizzle and Tastinggood have both apologized in recent days.

What you are witnessing is A, I say something, B, somebody else goes off the handle, C they then apologize...

The problem is I look bad because B, somebody is mad at me, then C, when they apologize, I look bad again because look at how "nice" they are being by apologizing...and D, no matter how I respond, or if I don't, I look bad again.

Three bad effects from one misinterpretation.

Welcome to the club. Thanks for being part of the denseness.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shatzy. I'm not going to give your horrible words extra play by repeating them in my response, instead I'll respond to them here, on your post....line by line.

<font color=#FF0000>*edit-- while i do not mind that
    you have chosen to respond to me in this manner
    or format, alex... i will serve us both the
    dignity of coloring my text against yours so
    that no one will be confused as to whom said what</font>

-----------------------------------------------

<font color=#FF0000>your conceitedness and arrogancy lately is really
    something to be mindful of, alex.</font>

--------------------------

Right off the bat, don't make such derogatory statements, make your points, one by one...like a civil person

------------------------------

<font color=#FF0000>in the past
    week alone, you have posted a great deal...
    mostly harsh, touch-sensitive material --</font>

------------------------------

WTF does that mean???

-----------------------------

<font color=#FF0000>and then, when everyone is calling you a j.e.r.k.,
    you cop out on 'good guy' roleplay.</font>

----------------------------

in fact, I've gotten apologies from four different people...and that just galls you, doesn't it.

----------------------------

<font color=#FF0000>i'm not sure what has come over you recently.
    but your consistant lashings to anyone countering
    your posts is quite rude and tiresome.</font>

Give a frickin example.

And don't count the people who have ended up apologizing....

<font color=#FF0000>the comments you have made on this thread alone
    are undoubtedly sharp and condescending, and to
    be honest, repulsive.</font>

---------------------------

Huh? I have been completely stand up. It's your frickin misinterpreting that is the problem.

--------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alex:
    The difference is I didn't want to gossip by making it as easy as a click to get to the topic post.
    Instead, one would have to go to ADM and find it.

<font color=#FF0000>by directing SF to research the material through
    the admin. forum only reduced the nature of the
    original DC post to nothing more than gossip.
    something you claim you did not want to do...</font>

-------------------

That is just plain nonsense. That was me being respectful of the original content material. I am amazed at how you have blatantly misinterpret my intent.

-------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alex:
    I love how Shatzy, SF, and Blazey have all cast aspersion my way, and yet, my course of action was in fact the most sensitive of all. It really bugs women when a guy can be as sensitive as they, probably because talking about a guy's lack of sensitivity is usually the number one topic amongst women.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font color=#FF0000>and you wonder why i called you a misogynist.</font>

-----------------------

There you go again, trying to justify your insane rant from a half year ago. It's clear that once you form an opinion, you will keep your belief in the background and bring it up in the future to try and justify your position. That was your lowest moment on Hostboard, and you actually bring it up again.

<font color=#FF0000>This stereotype you made is uncalled for. yet,
    you feel it your privy because the bulk of your
    respondees are female.</font>

-----------------------------------
    no, because in this instance, it is dead on accurate. It galls you that I was being more sensitive than you. D.C. WAS NOT COMFORTABLE with the topic post being put on ADM, and I sensed that, that is why I did not put a direct link to it. You were completely oblivious to this, and now you are very upset that I understand the situation on a deeper level than you.
    -------------------------------------

<font color=#FF0000>many males have commented on your lack of 'sensitivity'</font>

huh, give me quotes, and don't use quotes where the person later apologized...sheesh.

<font color=#FF0000>in posting... no ... ADVERTISING a persons being
    especially on the admin. forum. yet... you make
    no lash at gender notation.
    i find this a low and cowardly blow...
    moreso to your reputation than your forum...</font>

--------------------------------------

What are you talking about??? Advertising a persons being...???what does that mean?

---------------------------------------

Actually, Twizzle and Tastinggood have both apologized in recent days.

What you are witnessing is A, I say something, B, somebody else goes off the handle, C they then apologize...

The problem is I look bad because B, somebody is mad at me, then C, when they apologize, I look bad again because look at how "nice" they are being by apologizing...and D, no matter how I respond, or if I don't, I look bad again.

Three bad effects from one misinterpretation.

Welcome to the club. Thanks for being part of the denseness.

<font color=#FF0000>this is, by far, the most insulting and ridiculous
    thing i've read on this thread.</font>

---------------------

Well, it's all TRUE!

---------------------

<font color=#FF0000>how dare you
    attempt to rectify your actions by slacking
    off on others ... especially in the manner that
    you did. </font>

--------------------

What are you talking about?

--------------------

<font color=#FF0000>it is apparent that you have no real
    responsibility for the words that you post...
    yet you feel free to saddle another's responsibility by mocking the apology.</font>

----------------------

Maybe if the person hadn't been so abrasive in the first place, the APOLOGY WOULD NOT BE NECESSARY.
    I don't scorn anyone for apologizing...but the damage is already done.

----------------------

<font color=#FF0000> you really are crude
    and your recent posts are apalling.</font>

----------------------

again, which posts? the ones where I admonish moderators for not reading Steven's updates?
    Which posts?

----------------------

<font color=#FF0000>i think you need to wake up... or die a
    thousand deaths from hypocrisy....</font>

---------------------

Me thinks you have used far too many ID's for far too long, and in the process corrupted your relationships with others because of it.

You need to choose, ONE AND ONLY ONE ID, or your own hypocrisy via multiple Id's.

Your behavior on this topic post, along with Blazey's, is nothing short of abuse. And all because I was trying to be helpful.

that is fuked.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 26, 2003 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Super-8mm in the DigitalAge ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I can say is...READ THE FIRST POST AGAIN...

There was no intent in anyway to do anything but offer an idea. A helpful Idea.

Once again, Blazey, the word "wow" was not offered
    in judgement of you posting the link on ADM, the word "wow" was my awe at what Demon Chloe had written.

I find it interesting that when Tasting good used the word epidemic, as in "Alex Epidemic", NO ONE came forward to say that epidemic was a word in bad taste, but when I use the word "trumpet", Blazey makes me out to be a criminal.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

alex..you drew attention to something that truly wasnt your business..yes..i posted it..but who would have commented on it..if you hadnt made a thread on it...hmmm..i didnt see one person saying a word..until you did..now..out of your sensitivity..your male sensitivity..why didnt you just delete this topic..when you relaized what you had done..why didnt you just say..oh no..i f.u.c.k.e.d.up..and remove it to save feelings from being hurt..BUT..Oh no..heaven forbid you'd be that sensitive..you had to turn it into..what looks like a circus side show act..when you in all your sensitivity reliazed how personal her thread was..why didnt you pm her with your comments?.now see..that wouldnt have gotten the desired effect would it..point made..and i'm done..

Hi shatz.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast