Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can "the board" in relationships and romance...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not have a witty valentine's day thread???

i just don't get it....

i don't get lots of things...i g uess....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on post 5500!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can someone stand idly by while her friends gang up on me over a specific topic post yet agree in PM that I said the right thing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow...

that was unbelievably bad form, alex

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sigh, you like persecuting the persecuted.

I wonder why.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no. i wasn't persecuting you.

i was merely stating (as i said before)...
    that when a person sends another person
    a PM, it is -- in all essence -- a private
    message, and should be considered as such.

if you or another person were to reveal a
    PM, that is your business... and i feel that
    when sending a PM, a person must realize the
    chance that it may be revealed.

thats all i was saying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

ALex..........

I don't stand anywhere with anything.... I told you....I offended people left and right...with that dumb...... old TYped Angst thread...

I didn't stand by idly...... and watch anything...I quit posting here.... cuz i didn't fit in... I quit posting Shatzy's board too now...cuz I really don't fit in............. I guess im just meant to post my own..... ??

But you know what ALex...I feel bad...you think I left you to a lynch mob.... was never my intention............

I never really felt....like an intrical part of your board...Id post..and youd directly reference Shatz..or....Soul~FIlms............

so... I just................vanished~

But to be honest..... I made a mess..of the whole thing....its why I had the thread deleted............ someone dear.... saved it for me...and ..well.... was creating drama that didn't need to occur

But your board...looks like....its prospering....

*gives you ...one get out of a lurch free card...and a sincere apology.....

for this demon...........is as sensitive... as a babys butt in a 3 day old diaper.....

I don't intentionally hurt anyone... ever....

nuffff said......... skips out... with a blister on my big toe...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by demon chloe:
    ALex..........

I don't stand anywhere with anything.... I told you....I offended people left and right...with that dumb...... old TYped Angst thread...
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You didn't offend anyone with that post, you enlightend.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by demon chloe:

I didn't stand by idly...... and watch anything...I quit posting here.... cuz i didn't fit in... I quit posting Shatzy's board too now...cuz I really don't fit in............. I guess im just meant to post my own..... ??

Not fitting in is a good thing. Believe me.

But you know what ALex...I feel bad...you think I left you to a lynch mob.... was never my intention............

I never really felt....like an intrical part of your board...Id post..and youd directly reference Shatz..or....Soul~FIlms............

so... I just................vanished~

Not always. That's just a Lion/cub thing. It's par for the course. You experienced first hand yourself.

But to be honest..... I made a mess..of the whole thing....its why I had the thread deleted............ someone dear.... saved it for me...and ..well.... was creating drama that didn't need to occur

Actually, you didn't do anything, how could you make a mess by not doing anything?

But your board...looks like....its prospering....

BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA.....

Your powers of observation have moementarily left you (perhaps they croaked? [img]smile.gif[/img] )

*gives you ...one get out of a lurch free card...and a sincere apology.....

Did you mean lunch card, or lurch card as in a frog lurching? (Or would that have been lunge)

for this demon...........is as sensitive... as a babys butt in a 3 day old diaper.....

Yes and No.

I don't intentionally hurt anyone... ever....

There ya go again...it's not about hurting anyone.
    Sometimes you hurt people by not hurting them, but overprotecting them.

nuffff said......... skips out... with a blister on my big toe...

Well, at least you didn't hop out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L

Follows