Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Words (lying) caused Todays Plane Crashes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon to occur....

.....If the murderers on those planes had waived their knives and paper cutters and said, "We're taking this plane over and crashing it in to the World Trade Center."

....do you think the 70 or more people on board at least one of the planes would have gone to the back of the plane without fighting?

POW's in World War II were lied to and told that they were just being taken to a building to "take a shower", they were then executed by poisoned gas in the "showers".

How do you personally combat the evils of lying...

....don't think of lying as your inalienable right.

It is a tactic to be used only if your survival is threatened.

How does lying on a personal level relate to todays tragedy....I'm not exactly sure.

I believe our own personal lying did not cause todays actions, but somehow there is a connection.

-Alex

------------------

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep mulling over those minutes on the hijacked planes before the planes were crashed into their intended targets.

I can only begin to imagine those horrific minutes for the hostages while they tried to figure out what to do.

If the hijackers only used knives and paper cutters to take over the plane, then the poor hostages must have had no idea what was about to happen.

There has been no precedent of hijackers taking control of a plane, and then flying and crashing a plane into a building, so the hostages must have assumed the plane was being stolen and taken to some other location...

The lack of "real" lethal weapons by the hijackers might have frozen the hostages into intellectualizing the situation.

Paralysis of Analysis.

When did the hostages realize what was really going to happen?

Perhaps just mere seconds before impact.

Keep in mind, there were many well educated and thoughtful people aboard these planes.

We are being too critical of the U.S. government and "safety" protocol in place. It appears that guns were not used in this hijacking. So for the most part, U.S. safety protocol did it's job...that's what makes what has happened so frustrating.

Allegedly, at least one of the planes pilots left the cockpit to "help" stop a confrontation/diversion at the back of the plane.

Lesson learned is, the pilot can never leave the cockpit to assist in ANY CONFRONTATION....

.....and perhaps a special "DIVIDER DOOR CHAMBER" must be installed so any person entering the cockpit must first walk into the chamber, (complete with video camera), before they can enter the cockpit...(this would have given the remaining pilot an extra chance to lock himself in and safely land the plane).

Once the cockpit has been taken over by hijackers, the plane must be considered a flying weapon, and from this day forward the assumption must always be that hijackers are going to use the plane as a weapon.

If this criteria had been in place, than the hostages would have known to immediately try and take back the plane...a doable scenario when one considers the hijackers allegedly had no guns.

But this type of hijacking has never happened before, so the anguish felt by the passengers in trying to figure out how to respond must have been immense.

And if the hostages on the planes had known what was going to happen, rest assured they would have attacked and overtaken the hijackers.

-Alex

------------------

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apparently, the new theory is that ONLY the pilot/mastermind of each plane knew the planes would be crashed into the buildings.

This makes sense on every level, from the terrorists point of view.

------------------
    Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex (edited October 13, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Lying Caused Todays World Trade Center Tragedy

Those were terrible times, but now it is not very safe either.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Nowadays it is not safe even to just walk the streets, sometimes I think that soon the majority will start wearing a body armor. By the way, I recently looked after myself, just in case, a body armor at Plate Carrier vest lightweight 10x12: Tactical, Military, Army for sale – Buy cheap Online on Prime Armor LLC 2020-21. This equipment is very comfortable, which has a Plate Carrier, I plan to order such a body armor for myself and take it with a hunt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kind of sad you would use the World Trade Center Tragedy to spam this site. Your message has been deleted.
    Last edited by Alex; March 22nd, 2022 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Removed Spam Link.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In 2023, Smart Phones have changed everything, and many people.
    [URL="http://www.alexlogic.com/"] AlexLOGIC [/URL]
    [URL="http://www.super-8mm.com/"] Super-8mm.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.super-8mm.net/"] Super-8mm.net[/URL]