Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would be curious to know what Timothy McVeigh would have said about the World Trade Center Attack.

No matter what YOU think Timothy McVeigh would have said about the Terrorist Attack, none of us will ever know.

In a weird way, If Timothy McVeigh were still alive, it would have been worth a 30 second sound byte to hear his views on the World Trade Center Attack...but only 30 seconds and just in passing.

A strange reason to perhaps forestall the death penalty, and one I would have never thought of before Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

[This message has been edited by Alex (edited September 18, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a complete bleeding heart and believe that Tim McVeigh should not have gone to the chair. Sending people to their deaths does nothing to eradicate the PROBLEM. It only means we'll not have to deal with it for an iota of time.

Of course I'd like to listen to McVeigh justify himself, and pass my value judgements on his words but that will never be.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I realized my original topic post was not entirely clear, so I went back and changed it after you posted....

I think McVeigh's take on the World Trade Center Attack would have been interesting to hear, although only as a Short Sound Bite.

Anymore time than a short sound bite would be disrespectful to the families of those who died at his hands.

[This message has been edited by Alex (edited September 18, 2001).]