Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't get much sleep last night, and been working every day since last Monday, which is odd for a guy used to getting like 2 or 3 days a week, and now he has two weeks full in a row at work - minus christmas of course - it's really taking it's toll on me. I don't know what I'll do if I ever got a 40 hour a week job. I'd probably go insane. biggrin
    BUT - I work at a bookstore, so I get to see and hear a lot of the buzz around the mall, so that's a total perk.
    Mall jobs fuckin rule!!!! biggrin
    Man, somethings happening to me but I can't quite put my finger on it...
    Last night I played a really mean prank on 3 of my friends, but I played it off damn near perfectly. I can't talk about it publicly because it might offend some people... well.... fuck it...
    It was quite humorous...
    I wanted to see just how gullible everyone was...
    So I just walked into these 2 girls I know apartment, and looked kinda sad, acted quiet, and asked if my buddy joe was there *one of the girls was on the phone to him* so i grabbed the phone, and was like "Joe, stay home, i'm comin over" and started to leave... as I left one of the girls grabbed me and said "what's wrong?? are you okay? you look so upset.."
    I said "my dad had a heart attack, he's dead"
    she was like "oh my god..."
    then i smiled, i couldn't help but laugh, ruined the whole effect. Needless to say she was pissed... but awwww well, i needed to do it. Lifes too bland!!
    wow, time for work. *sigh*
    Have a great day everyone....
    and have a

GREAT MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*weather or not you like the holiday*

------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hannibal, you remind me of a pimple in need of a good popping.

------------------
    Alex