Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by soulfilms:
    i can give an instance of alex potshotting!

twice!

just give me the cue.

(i will give link if alex allows it as i don't wanna be starting a pot shotting war here.)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Soulfilms, you have a short memory. If not for Shatzy's interference, we could have had a substantive progression to this topic.

No, I do not engage in potshotting. But I would have liked the chance the to respond to what you believed was potshotting.

Instead, it's the obnoxious Shatzy show instead.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:

Soulfilms, you have a short memory. If not for Shatzy's interference, we could have had a substantive progression to this topic.

SF didn't deny any 'inference'... she was stating
    that there was no clever motive to 'gang up' on you, alex

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    No, I do not engage in potshotting.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i love when people reveal their delusions.
    it helps understand wtf is going on.
    for the record, i say this is a lie.

But I would have liked the chance the to respond to what you believed was potshotting.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean... you would like the chance to argue
    why you don't think it was a 'potshot'.

Instead, it's the obnoxious Shatzy show instead.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

now you know how it feels

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd suggest start another topic post but since you have effectively ruined the singular focus of this topic post by harping on what you want it to be, I'd rather you wait until SF decides to post.

You "opinion" is that I will try and discredit or "explain" why what SF brings up as a potshot, may not be one.

That's really no big deal. I would either make a good case, or not. Your pre-prediction about what may happen is not that earth-shattering. Your agenda as related to the topic post has been no different than the thumpiest Bible Thumper when it comes to proclaiming their set of values over all else.

If you're going to do that, at least do it on a topic post you start.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd suggest start another topic post but since you have effectively ruined the singular focus of this topic post by harping on what you want it to be, I'd rather you wait until SF decides to post.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't see how i've ruined anything about the
    topic of this thread. in fact, i have attempted
    to show support for the topic by asking you to
    provide examples of your own.
    it was by your doing that this thread went to tangent,
    not mine. i've merely stated that i'd like you
    to post your own 'potshots'.

You "opinion" is that I will try and discredit or "explain" why what SF brings up as a potshot, may not be one.

That's really no big deal. I would either make a good case, or not. Your pre-prediction about what may happen is not that earth-shattering. Your agenda as related to the topic post has been no different than the thumpiest Bible Thumper when it comes to proclaiming their set of values over all else.

i don't see wtf you mean.
    you will try to discredit SF's claim of an 'alex
    potshot' because you have already stated that you
    have not made any.

are you attempting to say that SF cannot make a
    valid claim that you have potshotted her because
    it would require your explination to make the
    potshot invalid???

if that were true, then you are 'illegally' claiming
    potshots by others that have yet to explain their
    reasoning behind posts that you claim to be potshots.

this is where the hypocrisy lies.

If you're going to do that, at least do it on a topic post you start.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

what for? as a registered HB user, i can post
    on any thread... unless banned or deleted/edited.

are you disappointed in how this thread has not
    gone your way?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh lord....

i dunno wtf you get off thinking i'm on some crusade here.
    my initial post was asking you for your own support
    of wtf a 'potshot' was...
    now you turn this issue into some sort of 'attack'
    by me... which wasn't the case at all... until
    you refused to do so.

you quickly point a finger at people claiming a
    potshot against you... and yet you claim you have
    never done so.

when i asked that no one give support for alex
    potshots was because i knew you'd refute it....
    because you are too righteous in your thinking
    to see that you do, in fact, potshot.

i never said you couldn't explain your posts.
    what i did say was that had SF posted the potshots
    by you... you'd just ramble on about how it wasn't
    a real potshot... as if you hold supreme rule over
    the term... or the definition thereof.

Perhaps you are on this crusade because deep down you know that I don't potshot and don't believe in potshotting.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is absurd.
    of course i KNOW you potshot.

and of course you believe in potshotting...
    but let's not play semantics...

Since you have already convinced yourself (which sets up a further potshot, the pre-predicting of events yet to happen)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

it humors me to watch you consistantly point your
    finger... you are such a hypocrite.

and wtf is 'pre-predicting' anyway???
    wanna talk about linguistics and word forms....
    that term is completely nonsensical.

TastinGood

Since Alex seems content to stay set in his stubborn ways, I will take it upon myself to post potshots from Alex.

The following example is taken from just earlier today.

Potshot? ...or not? You be the judge.

Dont be so harsh on other potshotters, Alex, when you cannot even live up to the standards which you have placed on the rest of us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TG is sneaky, make that snarky. (and that's more of a word than fainter ever was).

I only brought your topic post back from page three because of your potshot to a suggestion I had made on another ADM topic post.

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...pic&f=1&t=1879

What's really amazing TG, is that my idea could benefit Acropolis, not only could not admit that and even agree that my suggestion was a good idea, you had to ridicule it with the following quote...

"I'd pay 10 bucks a month for an "Alex Whimsical Post" filter."

ha, ha, ha.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shatzy, of course I don't potshot. So of course I would probably be able to "explain" if someone else thought I had potshotted. If I felt they were right, I would admit it.

But the odds of that are very remote, because, I don't potshot. Potshotting is not a way of life for me. Deep down, perhaps you know this to be true, and it must bug you for some reason.

If it helps you any, responding to a potshot does not make one a potshotter. Perhaps that is the source of your confusion and why you have falsely labeled me as one. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For someone who is so anti-religion, you have taken on a bent of self-reproach, for a public confessional.

It's downright bizarre for you, especially you, of all people, to demand Alex kneel and ask for forgiveness. It's rather creepy as it represents the very essence of all religions and thereby goes against everything you stand for, or against.

Soulfilms appeared ready to give an example or two of potshotting by me, and instead we just have repeated banter from you about how I should confess my sins.

You yourself have admitted the reason you don't want anyone else (and, that too is a form of a potshot, pretending to speak for others) to post their opinion is that I may in fact have an excellent explanation that counters their point.

Since you have already convinced yourself (which sets up a further potshot, the pre-predicting of events yet to happen) that the last thing you want to read is me explaining my position, you go on a pre-emptive crusade demanding that I confess all.

Perhaps you are on this crusade because deep down you know that I don't potshot and don't believe in potshotting.

Why you prefer to have the lowest possible opinion of me is your trip, that's a game I have never embraced and hope I never will.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It wouldn't be for every forum, only those that pay.

It would make Hostboard money.

Shatzy, I responded to your lengthy response on your
    post.

(see TG, I remember your post about how responding on someone's own topic post means they won't be notified that there was a new message, so I made this one to let Shatzy know.)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast