Thread: (No subject) or is that I have no class???

TastinGood

Sorry. I misunderstood.
    [ June 27, 2002 01:40 AM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------The above message was changed from the following...

Hey Alex,
    When someone says not to e-mail them anymore and then they dont respond to any advances you make towards them, shouldnt you get the hint?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex responds.....

Um, you're making no sense at all now.

You fail to remember the numerous protestations made by Shatzy regarding the "authenticity" of that e-mail you now mention. The one that she said you wrote while snooping on Shatzy's computer.

There are no "advances" being made. In your pathetic mind, you probably view all messaging as "advances".

If you think you can post a cryptic message, then change it after the fact so only I get the original message, but others will not see it, you are an idiot.

Perhaps I should assume that you and Shatzy are one and the same? That would explain a lot.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2002 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

TastinGood

Oh well.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2002 01:40 AM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>

The real message...

Oops, I made a syntax error.

Hey Alex,
    **** OFF!

---------------------

So we've established that you get Shatzy's mail, so, are you Shatzy? Or just a pervert who can't respect women enough to leave their computer alone.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2002 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

TastinGoodToo

*rolls eyes*

You are really dense.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting how elitism and emptyism go hand in hand.

I don't know why you would call me dense, ergo I must be dense.

That's about how high you can rise, I guess.