Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I presented both sides of the issue.

As I had previously stated, if you see video of the girl, the issue of her citizenship seems irrelevant.

The issue here was do her parents have a right to sue for millions, that was the context I was bringing up the back story in.

Talk about being off topic. My god, I do a nice follow-up on your gay / versus religion topic post, and get ridiculed for being off topic with my on-topic response, and you post here completely ignoring the purpose of the topic post.

Do her parents have the right to sue because of the botched surgery, and if yes or no, why?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    [QB]
    So far, we have a family that illegally entered the country with a vivacious daughter that needed a heart and lung transplant.

Somehow, she was able to get both a heart and lung transplant while American citizens continued to wait for their turn. The doctors did not match blood type properly, so a second set of heart and lungs was found and transplanted.

Jesica died yesterday. The parents are naturally angry, and a lawsuit is pending.

Should they sue after the use of two lung and hearts that could have gone to American Citizens?

QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

my posts have relevance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's quite an ironic statement considering the way my posts are ignored on your forum.

And yet, while I make analogies on your forum directly related to your topic, and they are ridiculed for being off topic, you ignore the salient point that I was trying to make on this forum, and go off on your own topic and then talk about relevance.

Then when I bring that point to bear on your forum, you see no connection.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
    i could care less about this story.

i read it a few days ago on yahoo.

it did nothing for me.

i could go on from here...
    about how transplants are blah blah blah...

but i'm getting the distinct feeling this forum
    no longer holds significance for shatzy....
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, but I wouldn't brag about it, normally brain cells don't start declining until your late 30's early 40's.

by the way, this story was the number one editorial story on a major newspaper one day after your eloquent reply.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok alex.

since you wanted to bring it here:

your posts are NOT ignored. i don't respond to them if they're between you and shatzy.

your post on the religious thread had you talking about the way homosexuals hired fellow homosexuals in the workplace. and then proceeded into an anecdote on some baseball pitcher who was offended at being called g.a.y.

HOW are you going to argue that that was ON TOPIC?

and if i didn't answer THE QUESTION in my original post on this thread, YOU pulled it off topic by chosing to reply to the one sentence (of a three paragraph post) that you saw had direct bearing on YOU.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think there was a question that you posed.

What I saw was a condemnation of a certain group/forum.

Given as a reason for the condemning of a certain group/forum (not found on Hostboard) was the participants view of homosexuality. Without the supporting evidence of the take some of these members had about homosexuality to help define why you disliked said group, you'd have no case.

While I didn't necessarily disagree with your stance, I felt it an excellent time to point out that homosexuals have their own power and can use it by who they hire.

I then went further and brought up a current news item that related to the issue of homosexuality.
    If you had never brought up the h issue, neither would I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12