Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shatzy, come out with your hands up...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i do not create any sense of immortality with
    my posts. LOL... you are funny.
    secondly, i prefer ambivalence to 'the plight
    of others' because its a key element to
    understanding.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Originally posted by Alex:
    Wait, I think I've got it, they know you, and they interceded.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

TG and SF didn't exactly 'intercede'... unless
    you want to play a semantics game with me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alex:
    What relevance does my witnessing atrocities have to do with you? What are you implying? That I can't hang a verdict on you because my way in life is no different? That is completely irrelevant</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

hypocrisy is never irrelevant except for the
    majority of people that perfer to remain hypocritical.

i never visited the damned super8 forum prior
    to posting on DT. my comment on the admin. forum
    was to awaken you to the idea that people CAN
    lurk without posting. just because i post on your
    forum does not obligate me to stand in/up for
    you. i post when i feel like posting. some issues
    seem important for me to show an alternate side.
    on the super8 BS, both sides were adequately
    represented... with the exception of the admin.
    forum... when the opposing side wasn't present,
    until i came along.

THINK, alex.

my 'pattern' isn't so difficult to read/understand.

btw... if you want to continue making the 'criminal'
    comment an issue, i'll have you know that i
    will not go back on it. if your attempt at
    continuously bringing it up is to serve me to
    feel something skewed from what i felt when i
    posted it, you are wasting your time.

if you want to issue some sort of warrant about
    my 'erratic' posting behavior about the (lack of)
    concern toward my 'fellow man'... then i will
    easily show you that it is you in the captains
    chair.

you seem to think that all of humanity belongs
    to this tightly-knit tapestry of existence,
    which is something i disagree with. you seem to
    believe that because you have 'associates' with
    a foundation of time through your forum, they
    should come to your aid in a time of need.
    if this were true, you would not be causing so
    much discrepencies on HB. you have the tendency
    to drown an issue.

i, however, will defend those that i respect,
    regardless if they need my help or not.
    because you have consistantly given me little
    slack, i have no compassion for you.
    from the dawn of my posting on DT, you have
    seemingly held contempt for me...
    since, after all, you claimed that i 'spoke like
    the others' which you quickly saddled me
    as BEING the others.
    after that run around, and the countless emails
    attempting to CONVINCE you that i only just
    happened upon your forum, you begin on me again.
    the next time -- with my emails (which i won't
    go into again).
    from there it became a game of 'who really is
    shatzy'... is she TG, a multiple of people, what?

i have had little repreive from your scorn and judgment.
    i have endured your BS every time you bring it.
    its rather entertaining to me, yes.

the fact of the matter is, you simply do not
    deserve the stand-in.
    i have supported your board with my cavalier
    posts and even, at a time, added your link to my signature.
    i have generated your curiosity and spawned your
    (seemingly easy) prompts for appetitive reply.
    i have offered countless alternatives to viewing
    your blinded, programmed opinions. i have, upon
    occasion, applauded your profound postings.
    what more do you want?

as far as TG or SF is concerned, they are, in no
    way, in comparison to you or me. because they
    post here does not aggitate the situation into
    some complex issue, though you seem to think it does.

i would gladly stand-in (post) for either one of
    them because they have, in different ways, shown
    me many areas in which they deserve respect from
    me. SF alone has generated my respect in that
    she has such a clear-sighted (not to mention
    well written -- which necessitates well thought out)
    opinion on things. not only that, but she concedes
    to alternate opinions and it is clear to me that
    when she is sure, she is sure. she can support
    her claims. when she isn't sure, she isn't
    ashamed to admit it -- nor to be open to alternate
    viewpoints... allowing for the understanding of
    either. this is not fickle, though by your
    standards, it is.

i would gladly stand-in (post) for TG because
    he is a clear example of the blinded, programmed
    opinion just like you... the only difference
    is, he sees that. like SF, he is willing to
    listen to a fair share of an alternate opinion
    prior to settling (if ever).

what TG and SF have in common, in case it isn't
    all that apparent to you, is that they both
    know that they don't know (on many topics).
    they do not manipulate text/posts based upon
    subjectivity...nor continue a thread in the
    same manner.
    do you not see this as also being detached from
    your close-knit tapestry?

i patiently await yet another subjective,
    appetitive, low-brow, non-cognitive, jousting
    reply from you, alex.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you called me a criminal, and that was criminal.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

from 11-08-01...

To: SHATOUSHKA <[email protected]>
    Subject: ummmmm....
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    X-Attachments:

It's obvious I'll never know the truth.

Over a weeks time, several incidents involving posts made by coincided with events there happening with me on three other boards that made it look like you enjoyed watching me squirm at the hands of others.

A couple of the incidents were super-coincidental, a couple others were probably just coincidental.

When all are combined, they seemed to add up to something.

Perhaps you or I are a victim of circumstance.

It just makes it hard to like people on the internet when you really don't know what or who you are dealing with.

-Alex

-----------------------------------------------

You seem to keep wanting to throw as much crapp at me as possible as a mechanism to deny your own compulsive denials about lying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what????

wtf are you going on about now???

p.s. -- i don't lie.

bite me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and btw, einstein...

to deny denying is to profess truth

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"To deny denying is to possess truth." Huh?

There is a whole malestrom of inconsistencies from way back when I first met you. You had a "nemesis" who apparently was making your life a living helll .

Yet shortly after that time, you took pleasure in being a voyeur on the forum I had problems on. Sometimes your posts on this forum alluded to things going on on the other forum, so I called you on it.

Not only did you deny it, but you then flung that back at me a couple of months later.

Now, Instead of responding to any of my posts, you simply fling many derogatory statements about me.

You take things personally, then repress that emotion, and move on as if all is well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super8 Filmmaking in the DigitalAge:
    "To deny denying is to possess truth." Huh?

There is a whole malestrom of inconsistencies from way back when I first met you. You had a "nemesis" who apparently was making your life a living helll
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

her name was mfaizi... get it right.
    she once existed as a poster on HB, and now
    is a poster on ezboard. if you want a link,
    just ask.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super8 Filmmaking in the DigitalAge:
    Yet shortly after that time, you took pleasure in being a voyeur on the forum I had problems on. Sometimes your posts on this forum alluded to things going on on the other forum, so I called you on it.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

the 'allusions' were entirely self-created, alex.
    i never ventured into that category.

Not only did you deny it, but you then flung that back at me a couple of months later.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have no idea wtf you are talking about here.
    prolly more neurosis talking.

Now, Instead of responding to any of my posts, you simply fling many derogatory statements about me.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't be so conceited.
    they are only derrogatory if they were presumtuous.
    everything i've said has been true.

You take things personally, then repress that emotion, and move on as if all is well.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

aaaaaaah.... i am wonderful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by soulfilms:
    surely what happened over a year ago is not relevant or important anymore???</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

A logical conclusion, but erroneous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shatzy, you play with the truth fast and loose.

You admited on the ADM board that you lurked on the other forum.

You so much as admitted that watching the skirmish was amusing.

ha ha.

You continue to offend by throwing around caustic words and acting like your some authority on the use of said words, now you say you never lurked there.

Your choice of words has been debauchery at best, you expect it both ways. Look elsewhere Shatzy. Look elsewhere. You behavior last year was disgusting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is the timeline.

I went through some very unnecessary abuse from a forum that I had been posting on for 9 months. Upon the arrival of a couple of new posters, some conflicts arose. One of the new arrivals knew a forum regular form another forum, and both had conflicts with me that could easily been quelled if the forum had had a moderator not in absentia.

By your own recent admission on ADM, you lurked through most or at least half of that situation. I had noticed that some of your posts on this forum from around that time seemed to have an "edge" to them that related to what was going on, on that other forum.

I asked you why a couple of your posts on this forum had an "edge" that seemed to imply you knew what was going on, on the other forum, and you feigned complete ignorance.

I think you were caught in a situation where you would have to admit that you were entertained by the abuse I went through. So, you had to say you didn't know what I was talking about.

Even though you knew me back then, and were friendly to me via e-mail, you never interceded on my behalf on that forum. You were lurking back then while gladhanding me via e-mail. That is your right, just don't expect me to somehow think it's no big thing.

Do you realize that one-well placed comment from you, doing nothing more than explaining how Hostboard works, would have done much to alleviate much of the conflict that was going on on that forum? But then that would have ended you entertainment, wouldn't it.

Instead, you actually repeated a some of the innuendo from that forum on this forum. When I called you on it, and asked you why you used certain phrases that came from the other forum, you called me paranoid.

I don't do well with liars.

Especially in a situation that harmed me. You can try and make this be about why I save e-mail from back then. But what is most ridiculous is it takes more effort to delete e-mail than to save it.

No Shatzy, there is no conspiracy to save all my old e-mails, unlike you and e-mails that never arrive, my e-mail system works quite fine and I can retrieve an old e-mail.

Oh look, here is an e-mail quote where you describe exactly what happened on the forum that you now claim to have never lurked on....

"many times i have seen mods who are generally vacant from forums, posters establish the sway of the forum and (based on the issues above) have problems because of lack of moderation. eventually posters get touchy, get in fights, and suddenly the ******** moderator appears out of nowhere acting as some sort of ******* superhero. BECAUSE I HAVE THE SUPER-MODERATOR RIGHTS!!!!!!! oh please."
    -Shatoushka...

Very well put, Shatouska. If you want to lurk yet not get involved, fine and good. But to then use some of the diatribes directed at me, yourself, while denying you knew what was going on, is an opportunism that I can not respect nor validate.

I won't take satisfaction from your admission that you lurked, did nothing, yet used the banter you could have helped stopped in your own posts to me. But if you fessed up, I could at least respect that you think of me as your equal, rather than some form of entertainment.

Did you lurk, see me get repeatedly harrassed, and do nothing, then bring up a couple of the ridiculous points made on the other forum, onto this forum? (I already know the answer)

You seem to think that if you admit to that, that somehow I will use that against you. No Shatzy, that appears to be your modus operandi, not mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast