Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey, i dont know if im on the right message board for this but i have a problem. Im in love with someone who probably doesnt realize that im in love with him. I have tried to avoid him for a couple months now, thinking that maybe i wont become so attached. But i think it has only made me miss him. The problem with me telling him how i feel is that im already with someone. I cant stop the feelings that i feel for him. How do i make him notice?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He sounds like a lucky guy.

Would you ever consider going from two guys down to zero, for say a month? And just see what happens?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello all, i've not been on this board before but having just read your problem I think I can help. Chances are you think you are happy in your current relationship, this could just be the wake-up call that you need to be with the one person you truly love.

To prove this you need to do one thing, first of all forget the new guy for one moment, then imagine yourself 1 year from now, do you see yourself with your current boyfriend? If not then the situation will become clearer and you will know what to do. If so then don't read on.

The second part of your problem is telling the new guy how you feel, if you don't know how he will react if you tell him then just spend some time with him, see the whole picture of what you may be letting yourself in for, you may even find out something that you both have in common that will naturally bring u closer.

Just take it step by step and you won't regret the decision at the end of it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    By the way, whats with the HUUUUUGE cat?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To upset the 'nice' text book advice...

Ask yourself - 'Why are you with the guy you're with, especially knowing you've had feelings for someone else for a while now?' 'what does he offer you?' - if you've got children, 'whats your personal view on broken homes?' ... be totally honest with yourself - it's harder than it seems

Now the biggy --- knowing all you know 'can you/do you have the strength to walk away?' if you can't for whatever reason(familiarity, financial security etc etc) then don't even consider telling the other guy your feelings. It will just compound your situation and make it more unbearable. An old cliche but you will get over him in time.

If you can walk away - do it and live happily ever after.....

Star - the eternal romantic lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sometimes wonder if the added "choices" make it more difficult for women nowadays. I think women's nesting talents are being compromised by the vast new discoveries that await via the internet.

What makes it scary for a guy is that divorce laws tend to favor the women, so not only can a women leave and live happily ever after, she can use her ex's money to achieve her happiness.

I wish the new found freedoms that paint housewifery as being old school would also paint alimony as being old school.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

well, if I were you, I'd tell...one reason is because what if he likes you too right? another reason is what if its too late, and the other one is..u dont exactly know what bad things that will happen to u or to this person, right? so why dont u just tell until u guys are still alive...'i am not kidding'