Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I've officially boycotted two Seven Eleven's in my area. The first Seven Eleven I boycotted because they had mispriced an item at $1.69 when it should have been either $.99 or $1.09.

When I mentioned this to the cashier, she smiled and said "So", and laughed. Her attitude wreaked of that "foreign owner, fat american" syndrome.

It's such a shame that EVERY Seven Eleven is owned by foreigners. I just don't understand how such a money pit only goes to foreigners.

Maybe it's the robberies? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

The Second Seven Eleven incident involves another store that has toxic ozone smell that knocks you back when you walk in to the place. The cashier admitted complaints about the foul smell the first two times I complained about it. It might be coming from their air conditioning system. A month or two later, and the third time I complained, they pretended like I was the only one who had mentioned it. The third time I was so upset about the smell that I loudly complained in front of other customers, so they probably were more defensive about fessing up to the smell.

The funny thing is the workers there get it the worst, since they are there 8-10 hours a day, so my whining is to protect them more than me. I guess it will all work out though when they file their workers comp case and get to live off of the "fat" of the land. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The reason I am writing this topic is TWO MORE incidents have occured at two new Seven Eleven's, but I have given up boycotting any more Seven-Eleven's. [img]eek.gif[/img]

I'll get to those last two incidents later.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 11, 2003 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol Alex you'd get on well with a friend of mine - only her present 'obsession' is with unhelpful/overpriced/rude taxi drivers - i think she's all out of firms to complain to at the minute [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... I think she's exhausted most of the shops and restaurants already too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The two of three closest seven eleven's are on my boycott list. The funny thing is I was in line at the one remaining seven eleven and witnessed excessive rudeness from the cashier.

I was this close from responding when he started talking about the customer who had just left the store to the customer who was behind me.

I decided because of my recent boycotting I would not join in and start an argument. I listened to the two go on and on about how rude customers could be even though the rudeness the cashier had towards the customer was well beyond civil.

Hey, I may have started a new diet regime, call it the boycott diet.