Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those who wish to mock me and Christianity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blessed are you when men hate you,
    when they exclude you and insult you
    and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

"Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their fathers treated the prophets.

Luke 6:22-23

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 09, 2007 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>

JabberwockyPie

We don't mock you because you're Christian, we mock you because you're annoying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, you mock me because you're mean. And you feel threatened by truth. Now...if you have anything of remote intelligence to add to this board, fine. Otherwise go away!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 09, 2007 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>

JabberwockyPie

Originally posted by Tra:
    No, you mock me because you're mean. And you feel threatened by truth. Now...if you have anything of remote intelligence to add to this board, fine. Otherwise go away!

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 09, 2007 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I am mean. I'm particularly mean when someone with a head of brick-like density refuses to processes any new ideas.

The intellectual debate and gentle hinting never got anywhere with you.

The thing that gets me the most, out of all your posting, is that you honestly don't understand how offensive it is to say you'd have dolls convert Kaya to Christianity when Christians raped Native American culture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People who called themselves Christians might have taken over America, but what makes you think that they "raped Native American culture"? And what makes you think that is something exclusive to European "Christians"?

And there are lots of Native Americans who converted happily to Christianity. If I got Kaya, she would be one of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 09, 2007 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We feel threatened by truth, eh? Oh yeah! THAT explains why we win all the arguments! THAT explains why you have never come up with a single piece of evidence! It's all so clear now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have won no arguements. And we have plenty of evidence...you just refuse to see it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have won no arguements. And we have plenty of evidence...you just refuse to see it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no. Have you ever been on another Christian board with fights going on? If you have, you would see that the Christians always lose. And if you actually read "Let us not sit by as the erode our rights as christians" from another person's point of view you'd see that you are not winning. at all.
    And YOU don't refuse to see OUR point?

However, Tra, I must thank you. Whenever you post, I laugh my guts out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by stormchaser:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tra:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We feel threatened by truth, eh? Oh yeah! THAT explains why we win all the arguments! THAT explains why you have never come up with a single piece of evidence! It's all so clear now!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scha-wing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really. Well, then, post some. Simple as that. Right here. No dodging, no saying "Well, you just wouldn't understand", no saying "I know and that's enough for me". All you have to do is post one simple piece of evidence. Go ahead. I dare you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast