Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will only do so if I think they are somehow harming the spiritual health of someone who might be reading the board. I don't want anyone to lose faith because of this board. If your post is edited or deleted feel free to PM me and explain (or ask for an explanation) or reword and repost.

I've edited some of your posts because you didn't capitalize the words God, Jesus, Bible, Him (referring to God), He, His, etc. This is a pet peeve of mine and I tend to go overboard correcting it if I can. [img]redface.gif[/img]

I am writing this now as I see possible future problems, not because there have been any in the past. So...hopefully this will prevent that.

I am sorry this board is called the "Uncensored" board, because really it is not and cannot be. When I named the board I meant it was relatively uncensored and in some cases it really is. I try to do as little censoring as possible, but spiritual health of some board members or readers is more important than not offending or not losing some board members or readers. So...

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Love in Christ,
    Tra

MissCurlyCat2

That makes sense; just don't go over board, LOL. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 20, 2006 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Kit 1934 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Difference of opinion may be helpful in religion, and it is fun to debate, but I wouldn't want anyone who is new to the Faith or who is feeling low to read something here and lose faith altogether.
    BTW--Your quotes are cool. I don't take them as total truth all the time because they're not from the Bible, but they are neat.
    BTW2--could you post links to your message boards again in another thread please? I don't know how to get to them without a link...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too bad your message boards are gone, I liked them and the topics they were about. [img]smile.gif[/img] I understand your reasoning, though.

Bible quotes are the best way to try to convince me of something, just to let you know. They are also my favorite kind of quotes. [img]smile.gif[/img] I do like your other quotes, though...I've got a few nice quotes myself...(which I will post inanother thread). They are interesting and thought-provoking. And it helps you to understand a little about who said them.

Thanks for your understanding and everything! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am bumping this up for new members.