Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a difference between love and lust.

Yet another amazingly stupid argument.

Love does not necessarily = heterosexual.

Lust does not necessarily = homosexual.

Heterosexual people are perfectly capable of having sexually intimate relationships that are nothing but physical lust. Homosexual people are perfectly capable of having sexually intimate relationships that also involve emotional love.

And there is a difference between love and lust, yes, but Tra, there ain't NO difference between your supposedly "righteous" hatred and plain old ordinary hatred.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by the happy heathen:
    There is a difference between love and lust.

Yet another amazingly stupid argument.

Love does not necessarily = heterosexual.

Lust does not necessarily = homosexual.

Heterosexual people are perfectly capable of having sexually intimate relationships that are nothing but physical lust. Homosexual people are perfectly capable of having sexually intimate relationships that also involve emotional love.

And there is a difference between love and lust, yes, but Tra, there ain't NO difference between your supposedly "righteous" hatred and plain old ordinary hatred.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Of course heterosexual people are capable of having only lustful relationships. But homosexual "love" is not righteous or natural. And I have no hatred of anyone. It's the sin I hate. We're supposed to hate sin. We aren't supposed to hate sinners. I know I can't convince you of the difference between hating the sin and hating the sinner, but that is your problem, not mine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by stormchaser:
    Well, you SAY you believe in those values - but it's right-wing Christians who like the death penalty.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can picture Tra find that very offending. That is certainly NOT true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12