Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yet again, give some proof other than "Everything around us is good".
    And by the way, not everything around us is good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did not say that "everything around us is good" I said that everything around us that is good is obvious proof of God.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And everything around us that is bad, which is over half of things?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is proof of Satan's existence.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool. And the fact that there is more bad than good means that Satan [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] rules over God [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2007 10:03 PM: Message edited by: zozey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by zozey:
    Cool. And the fact that there is more bad than good means that Satan [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] rules over God [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ?

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 12, 2007 10:03 PM: Message edited by: zozey ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Satan by no means rules over God. God is the Creator of the world, and ruler of all things. All the bad around us shows how corrupt this world has become, not that Satan rules over God. I would suggest reading Genesis and read about the creation of the world, and how Satan is deomoted and will,"crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life." Genesis 3:14. Satan is a serpent, and nowhere in the Bible does it say he is higher than God, the maker of all things.

~Emma

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Emma is right. The only reason there is so much bad in the world is because of corruption of good. The only power Satan has is what God allows him to have for a short period of time. God has a plan that I don't understand. But because all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord I have faith that His plan is the absolute best thing out there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 13, 2007 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by EmmaMuffin:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zozey:

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 12, 2007 10:03 PM: Message edited by: zozey ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Satan by no means rules over God. God is the Creator of the world, and ruler of all things. All the bad around us shows how corrupt this world has become, not that Satan rules over God. I would suggest reading Genesis and read about the creation of the world, and how Satan is deomoted and will,"crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life." Genesis 3:14. Satan is a serpent, and nowhere in the Bible does it say he is higher than God, the maker of all things.

~Emma
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The book of genesis is what I call the book of **** . or **** . take your pick. Give me proof that God created the world and I will believe you. And NO you have not given me any proof.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by EmmaMuffin:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zozey:

~Emma
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The book of genesis is what I call the book of **** . or **** . take your pick. Give me proof that God created the world and I will believe you. And NO you have not given me any proof.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Read the first verse of the first chapter of Genesis. Here is a link http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1;&version=31;

Also, as you may know, the Dead Sea Scrolls were recently discovered in Caves near the dead sea, and they were books of the Bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls are some of the oldest books in existence, and many historians have come to believe these to contain truth. I think that Genesis shows the creation of the world and is very good proof.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by EmmaMuffin:

~Emma
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Read the first verse of the first chapter of Genesis. Here is a link http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1;&version=31;

Also, as you may know, the Dead Sea Scrolls were recently discovered in Caves near the dead sea, and they were books of the Bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls are some of the oldest books in existence, and many historians have come to believe these to contain truth. I think that Genesis shows the creation of the world and is very good proof.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast