Thread: Least favorite AG doll? Most favorite?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like them all, but I haven't read them all. So far, so good, though, so... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now this is a silly topic because they're ALL my favorite! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Well hmm I guess I would have picked Molly whe nI was little, she was my first doll and I was absolutely in love with her, she was like my best friend lol
    But now that I'm older I would probably pick Felicity just because I love the styles during her time period...and I also love Nellie just cause she's so cute and I love her collection even though it is kinda small so far.
    I don't think I have a least favorite....when I was younger, when Josefina first came out, I did not like her. But by now I have warmed up to her and I really like all her stuff!
    I don't know whose my least favorite now...I don't care much for the style of clothes during the 30's, so maybe Kit? But Kit is so cute and I like her accessories...
    See, now this is an impossible question!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm with you Startrek! My least favorite would probably be Molly. I don't like her clothes much. But the doll is adorable, and she's almost exactly the age my mom would have been and looks almost like her at that age (except she didn't braid her hair).

Favorite depends on the day. Sunday, when we watched the movie for the first time, Felicity was my favorite, and I'll admit her timeframe is my favorite, and she looks like my youngest dd, and I LOVE Colonial Williamsburg. But last year, Nellie was my favorite, she's adorable! And when we visited Las Golondrinas last October, Josefina was my favorite (I LOVE her books). And when my older dd dresses like her, Kirsten is my favorite. And my favorite accessories are Kit's. And Elizabeth is the one I really think is the prettiest! UGH! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 08, 2005 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Lissiefan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite historicals are Felicity and Kit.

I'm lukewarm on Josefina and Molly.

I'm not particularly interested in the rest.

Sanguinarius

I'm not sure which dolls I wouldn't want.

Personally I am not a fan of Kaya. Have no interest in having her. Trouble is, my daughter loves her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe. I think Kaya is my least favorite as well, though I can't say for sure as I haven't read her books. She is cute, though.

Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Favorite-Felicity

Least favorite- Molly