Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tra, if you are christian...

*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Then don't you believe that everyone is special... remember the song...

jesus loves the little children
    all the children of the world
    red and yellow black and white
    they are precious in his site
    jesus loves the little children of the world!

if I changed the words... it would still mean the same thing right??

jesus loves everybody,
    everybody of the world,
    no matter what they are, do or believe,
    he loves everybody just the same,
    jesus love everybody just the same!

Jesus loves you as much as he loves the lesbians. You are equal as them and you should accept that. American girl is RIGHT in supporting them according to your religion... Christian; the believe of christ.
    Christ; believes that everyone is lovely and equal.
    He treats no one anymore special than the rest.

Just think- you are sister to a lesbian!!

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

ha ha ha!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree with Katya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Jesus does love everybody. So do I. Lesbians are special children of God, too, but their ACTIONS are WRONG! It's the actions i judge, not the people.

Read Romans chapter 1 verses 18-32. If you don't have a Bible, go to gutenberg.org and type in Bible in the online catelog. I'm sure htye have one there.

Felicity_Fan85

I agree with Katya too

Mareyjones5

Originally posted by Tra:
    [QB]Yes, Jesus does love everybody. So do I. Lesbians are special children of God, too, but their ACTIONS are WRONG! It's the actions i judge, not the people.QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tra, hunny, you couldn't have said it better!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanx! [img]smile.gif[/img] I fervently hope you become a regular poster here!!!!!!!
    It's ok if you don't like AG. there are plenty of things to talk about besides AG. If you haven't seen them, though, go to their website. it's kewl. not every1's cup of tea, though.

Thanks again,
    Tra

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>

Mareyjones5

You're more than welcome!! And yes, I will definatley be a regular poster here!! I like to debate and talk politics anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you would like, you may post on my "Boycott of AG Products" message board anytime yourself. It's the last on the "American Girl Fans Message Board" page under hobbies. Apparently, no one dares to show their name on my message board, so there aren't a lot of post.

Mareyjones5

You're more than welcome!! And yes, I will definatley be a regular poster here!! I like to debate and talk politics anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you would like, you may post on my "Boycott of AG Products" message board anytime yourself. It's the last on the "American Girl Fans Message Board" page under hobbies. Apparently, no one dares to show their name on my message board, so there aren't a lot of post.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img] i haven't boycotted AG, though b/c I heard ONLY the ICAN bands $ goes to Girls.Inc... I just ordered a doll... I won't buy any more products until the relationship is over (which I hear is Dec. 26th), though. Thanks for posting, and I will check out your board if you still want me...

Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jesus loves everyone, he just doesn't like what everyone does.

Its like your mom...she doesn't stop loving you just because you told her a lie, but she certainly doesn't like you to be lying!

Jesus is the same way. He still loves us nomatter what, but He's sad when we do things that are not biblical. He wants us to follow his rules because He made them up to be what is best for us.

Just like your mom wants you to follow her rules because she has good reasons behind them and so she is sad when you go against them.

Btw...my cousin is a lesbian. Do I love her any less? Of course not. I love her exactly the same as I always have. I may not approve of what she is doing, but I treat her just as kindly as I did before, and I love her just as much.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 10:55 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast