Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay I had not looked at the whole board yet so I had thought this was just a regular post... and now that I have looked at the whole board, i know that this was some kind of joke thing..
    However since I've already posted I invite everyone else to do the same...

We mightas well turn her dumb prank thing into a real post LOL.
    Anyone else have dogs and cats?

Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this for posts about cats?

I have three, They are all cute and get along very well and play together.

Bunny who is a fat gray cat with no tail:

Bunny just showed up at our back door very skinny and somebody had chopped her tail off (the vet said she was lucky to survive) so the rest of it had to be amputated.
    She used to be skinny but now she is fat fat fat and she loves food. lol she should be on a diet but the vet said not to put her on a diet because after her old owners starving her, it may cause her too much stress on her if we limit her food. Anyway she gets so much exercise outside (she's declawed but she can still climb trees, and she's good at it too!
    And she likes to go over to our neighbors yard and chase her chickens around lol she doesn't hurt them though (the chickens are really big chickens!) and half the time THEY are chasing HER.
    So even though she's fat, she's actually not that unhealthy.

Cinderella ('Ella) who is a Tortie cat and is very, very tiny:

Ella was wandering around on the highway on my way to school so I stopped and picked her up and took her home so she wouldn't get run over. She wa sonly the size of the palm of my mind literlaly.
    She is developmentally delayed because she didn't have proper nutrition early in life and had many illnesses. She is doing better now and its good for her having our other cat Morgan to be her friend, he helps her a lot. But she is still a little slow and she very, very afriad of change or strangers...when we have the carpet cleaners come, I have to take her to another room to get away from them, but she still goes limp and heart beats fast and all that and she throws up and stuff because any kind of change from normal routine just make sher sick and worried.

Morgan who is a black and white boy cat:

We found him under our car (he's been there all night!) on the coldest night of the year when he was a kitten.
    We found out many kittens had been found in our neighborhood and one of our neighbors had seen someone drop a boxful of kittens out in a field near our house.
    This was really bad especially because it was literally the coldest night in the winter when that happened.
    But he wasn't too sick and he got better and now he's right on track developmentally and he's healthy.

So those are my kitties! Anyone else??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a Tortie to, her names is Miyu (my cats have Japanese names). I also have an all grey one named Aki. They are both really loving... insanely loving sometimes (to the point where I wonder if the doctors slipped when "fixin" either of them)... Something to always wonder about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have a cat. He's a really cute mix although he came from the pound. He's black and white with a crooked gotee, and he complains like crazy when his kids (my kids) leave the house! His name is Pippin, like the Hobbit from Lord of the Rings...the one whose curiosity always gets him in trouble. The perfect name!

He only has 3 toes on one foot, because 2 years ago I got a pie plate for Christmas (Longaberger). He jumped up on the kitchen counter, knocked off the pie plate, then jumped down on it! $300 and a traumatized 7 year old later, he was good as new. The pie plate, however, was like Humpty Dumpty! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Lissiefan ]</font>

talentedtwelve12

I have 3 cats... One: Chloe (she's a fat cat!!!), pogo wesley (he's long and thin), and Rolph (a kitten russianblue/maine **** mix).

MissCurlyCat

Originally posted by Tra:
    [QB]
    ETA: MissCurlyCat...do you have any cats? I ask because of your name...?? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes I do. I have one named curly- even though she isn't Curly! We had named most of the litter names from TV shows. Then Curly got named after one of the 3 stooges. Curly was the runt of the litter, so we thought she might die, or be the first to die. But she is the only alive one left. (Old age killed most of the cats; one went to go live with my Aunt.) The one that went to live with my aunt was at first named June because that?s when they were born, but my aunt changed her name to Lady Winsor. I still have no clue why. Lady Winsor is the most spoiled cat in the world! When she wants to go out, SHE GOES OUT- or else.... Treats, or 'treaties' as my aunt would call them, MUST be given to the cat regularly EVERY DAY- or else.... And I don't think anyone wants to find out what else is.
    Sorry that got kinda long! But I have tons of cat stories!!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 25, 2006 09:22 AM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>

MissCurlyCat

Maybe this post is about Licorice, Coconuts friend....?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, though Licorice is a good topic and you can turn this thread into a post about her, this thread was originally made by someone who disliked the board and what I stand for and wanted to do something immature by stacking the board with nonsense threads. We managed to turn them into something interesting, though. Feel free to post in any one of them.

As to Licorice and Coconut... do you think that the fact that they're both named after candy flavors is coincidence? [img]smile.gif[/img]

ETA: MissCurlyCat...do you have any cats? I ask because of your name...?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 25, 2006 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>

MissCurlyCat

I don't know. Maybe it's because of their colour.And then again maybe names are meant to sound like a cute sweet treat to attract customers. I.E:
    If you named Coconut Puss ball, little girls might not want a dog named that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast